Thank You!

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      I'd like to thank anyone & everyone who "thought snow" - raised my shade to a beautiful white fluffy magical winter wonderland instead of the expected yukky "wintry mix"!! Enough snow that they've already plowed, I'd say there's about 2" so far!!!

      Ho Ho Hugs!!

      Sharon
    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2013
        I found the website oon sacred activations in case anyone wanted to try them. I will in about a week.
        Leanne
        http://sacredactivations.com/products/