Re: bad karma

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
      Just a few of the fear & threat messages are at: http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/eckankarsurvivors/threats.html

      A good article including threats:
      http://web.archive.org/web/20091022195731/http://geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/1756/eck.txt

      Have you read the info in the links & files for more info? I just popped into the files but the one I was looking for wouldn't open for me.

    • gatsby_jay@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2013
        Yes, I have found your links now, and I do appreciate the info. I had a couple of questions that I wanted to ask former members. Thanks again, Jay...