Growing list

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      A.R.E. repost from 01/13/13

      "[...] As for the Astral library dream, this is unfortunate that it has become misunderstood in this way. I [Doug Marman] cover this in my book as well. I know that some could say that I am just offering another interpretation, but how do I know my interpretation is the correct one? The reason I feel confident is because Harold talked with me about the whole issue of Paul's plagiarism shortly before he had that dream and gave those talks or started writing about it. He was quite straightforward and told me that even though it might be hard to swallow he was discovering a growing list. I know Harold was not happy with what he had learned and felt that Paul had left him a mess to clean up. This is exactly what he says at the end of his Astral Library dream as well. [... .]"

      [Based on: January 2003 Doug Marman T.S. post - Response to Usually Skeptical: More Questions to Doug Marman]

      http://www.thetruth-seeker.com/dispBB.aspx?st=152&page=179#m144

      My contributions to the "growing list".

      https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&hl=en#!searchin/alt.religion.eckankar/Ref%23$2041391720

      ***