Re: Michael Wallace

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hello All,
      Yes, Wallace has two FB pages.

      No, I wasn't part of A.R.E. back
      then but I did look in from time
      to time. I didn't see the point
      in going around and around
      with them (Smith, Wallace, etc.).
      It would be like trying to have
      a rational discussion with Grover
      Norquist or Sarah Palin.

      Prometheus

      al_radzik wrote:

      Perhaps he has two Facebook
      pages but I know for sure THIS
      is the Michael Wallace I'm referring to:

      http://www.facebook.com/ecallaw.leachim?ref=ts&fref=ts

      > He spells his name backwards
      (which was common practice when
      he didn't want people to know what
      he was up to).

      He and Rich Smith were the most
      vitriolic members of a.r.e. A real
      wiseass. He also peddles something
      called number harmonics.
      www.numberharmonics.com.

      For a price he will take your name,
      date of birth and some other personal
      info and send you a CD that "resonates"
      with you and "heal" you. What a scam!

      Were you part of a.r.e back in those
      days "Prometheus"?

      https://www.facebook.com/michael.wallace.965928

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffsj_w-w_os&list=UURbiQ2wbWJjzsK_vK2Yu4Jg&index=7
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 9, 2013
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik wrote:

        > Hey Sharon, do you remember Michael Wallace on a.r.e? I found him on You Tube playing and singing a Beatle song. Man, this guys really sucks!!!
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffsj_w-w_os&list=UURbiQ2wbWJjzsK_vK2Yu4Jg&index=7

        Good grief! I have absolutely no interest in stuff like this, and I really don't understand why you spend any time at all on such crap.

        Alf, what you need is......grandkids!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RoFLMAO the other day at my one-year-old great-grandson telling his daddy "NO". Daddy's in the service stationed far away, and I'm so thankful for today's technology, so I get to see wonderful things like his first steps, first time eating spaghetti, etc.

        In fact, you're the only human I've watched on YouTube, and I'm still waiting for that CD you said you were going to send...had to be at least ten years ago.

        I rarely go to YouTube, because I watch cute animal videos and end up spending way too much time there.

        Anyway, I just got back from the holidays at my son's - can't believe how fast the boys are growing, and my new 9-month-old granddaughter is an absolute joy, the sweetest & most good=natured baby who ever has been or ever will be!

        Darn, it's hard to focus on the computer and stare out the window, ready to grab the binoculars as soon as the neighborhood albino cardinal shows up again - I've only seen it twice. I bet it was at my feeder every day while I was gone!

        I haven't looked at ET or even read my "daily digests" for about a month. I was shocked and horrified to find someone had pasted a commercial link for some weight-loss thing - that post was removed and the member is banned.

        And while I'm here, another thing - Michael Turner. I might have just "approved" one of his posts or something that referred to him. Otherwise, Michael, you know I've rejected your attempts to post here. Nothing personal, I'm sure you're sincere (or think you are) but I have a major problem with anyone who calls themselves "Sri" and is trying to start their own "path", mostly when they're between jobs, and includes the Twitchster in their list of "masters".

        You know, it's occurred to me that "sound & light" stuff is dumb and not worth any attention at all. "God", I think, is sort of just the life-force that's in everything, and why does it get so much attention,with people starting religions & stuff like that?

        Uh-Oh, I am NOT going to let myself start rambling here, my fingers aren't having a good day.

        Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays, and why don't we celebrate *every* day?

        Hugs,

        me
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 12, 2013
          Hey Grumpy Grandma! Who's the one that maintains this page?<LOL>
          I don't spend any time on it at all. I just You Tubed a bunch of names from the past and up he came!!!

          You don't need a CD darling.
          Go to www.catmoondaddy.com

          We played in Philadelphia last night. I am beat today/. Have you been following me on Facebook? My daughter Amanda just go engaged on New Year's Eve! This grandpa thing might happen soon.

          Alf (You Wench)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 25, 2013
            --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik wrote:

            > Hey Grumpy Grandma! Who's the one that maintains this page?

            Arrgghhhh! I am *s0* pissed, I'd just replied a whole lot but my pinky hit some key and I lost it all!!!! So, I'll try to reconstruct. I'm using a little netbook & not quite used to it.

            > I don't spend any time on it at all. I just You Tubed a bunch of names from the past and up he came!!!

            I only YouTube cute baby & aninmal videos.

            > You don't need a CD darling.
            > Go to www.catmoondaddy.com

            Just popped over there - so glad you've added some videos, I was getting tired of "Here comes the sun""

            And I just had a long reply to this but my pinky hit the wrong key and I lost it all, so I'm trying again. It's hard getting used to this little netbook.

            > We played in Philadelphia last night. I am beat today/.

            Cool! Hey, I've got a musician nephew who's often in Philly, it would be so cool if you two could get together & go to each other's gigs! I think he's way further south right now, he was just in the Poconos for a few months, he finally got his degree so sadly he's going to have to get a haircut & a real job. I always amazes me how two such disgusting people, my brother & ex-sister-in-law, could have such a great kid!

            >Have you been following me on Facebook?

            Nope, I *hate* Facebook, just go there maybe once a month to catch up on grand & greaat-grandkids photos.

            > My daughter Amanda just go engaged on New Year's Eve! This grandpa thing might happen soon.
            !!!
            Wow, big congrats!!! The guy with the health clubs? Cool!!! Oh, you have *No* idea how wonderful grandkids are - you can spoil them and totally corrupt them and there's not a darn thing your kids can do about it!!!!

            Hope Katie's doing well too, and happy with whatever she's up to! Funny how our kids can be so different - wonderful in their own ways!

            Anyway, a funny thing about Michael Turner - years ago, someone told me he's got a really bad problem with body odor. Maybe they don't have deodorant in Australia. <ggg>

            > Alf (You Wench)

            Ha, don't have the energy to be a wench anymore, especially a humble serving one!

            Hey, sweetie - send me an email! I spend most of my online time doing consumer surveys for points & $$ = hey, it's a living!

            Wasn't life fun 10+ years ago when we were younger? <ggg> I think you've aged a heck of a lot better than I have!

            Love & Hugs,
            And Big Wet Sloppy Ones!

            me.