Re: abilities that I have since joining eckankar 1981

  • robokidnx
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
      Dude,

      You've managed to internalize the entire gooey hairball of eckankar's hyper-cognitive bullshit. Most people aren't that gullible. Congratulations. Put a hundred people in a room who think exactly as you do and you have a self-selecting, self-reinforcing fundy new age cult.

      So, give us an easy demonstration of your siddhi powers. Describe what I'm wearing right now and what I'm having for breakfast.

      You won't because you can't. And neither can any of the eckie initiates hi or lo - including that delusional golem you worship at the top of the eck dogpile.

      I've seen the swaggering nutball know-it-alls of eck really blow it time and again – not once or twice, but hundreds of times. None of you cultists can back up anything you claim publically. Confirmation bias has always been the true believer's best friend in eckankar.

      Go sell your crazy somewhere else.

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "todd_gambino" <todd_gambino@...> wrote:

      > OK this story is about me, since joining eckankar in 1981, I had a background in the catholic church, no so much a regular but on and off, I was intriqued by supernormal powers that I might have the potential to learn, its 2012 and although i'm going to tell these powers i don't use them but very rarely,
      > 1)ability to visualize what another person is thinking
      > 2)ability to see very near future of my upcoming events in my life,example if I want a job I do a certain exercise and then I become aware of this upcoming job and major events that I can manipulate in the future to improve certain events while working in this job
      > 3)ability to move or stop objects
      > 4)ability to turn off street lights when I approach them, doesn't happen all the time just when I'm vibrating a lot because a certain near future event is about to happen that I will have to deal with
      > 5)to change the views of large numbers of people from one thought to another but in a positive way or negative way
      > 6)total awareness of the dream state in vivid color with management of the dream, not all dreams because sometimes I get some that of new interest and opportunities
      > 7)the ability to picked up the entire emotional state of residents of any city, this is a tricky one because its relative and changes so I have to specify content.
      > 8)ability to change my surrounding environment which includes the people around me to a positive or negative state, meaning i can impove a situation or do nothing or rile the crowd up
      > 9)any question I want answered cannot be hidden from me
      > 10)ability to know that this is powers to learn from but not abuse
      > so in conclusion I have left other powers out, because of choice and I feel that I may have had these all along but are now rediscovering them, but I have sneaky suspicion that I can screw it all up if not careful. In eck always

    • robokidnx
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2012
        To be clear about what I'm not refering to in the above post: The scenarios you describe as examples of your spiritual power and prowess aren't unusual human experiences, though some of your framing is probably self-serving and colored by religious belief.