name of your group

  • todd_gambino
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      say sharon only reason i came across your group was because of the title, eckankar truth, one would assume it meant something positive, you should have name it "I hate eckankar" group that way there would be no confusion when a person is on the internet, as far as your spirituality its got to be in the gutter because i don't hand with hate groups of any kind, whether they are racist,political,religious,corporate, just to name a few, I feel sorry for you because your hate will eat you alive, it already has because you feel you have to use propaganda by controlling what is said in your group instead of it being free for everyone, so in conclusion as of thursday upcoming I'm getting out of this hate group, its people like you and others in the world that go around and kill and murder people for their beliefs, hope you have fun staying in the lower worlds because you have no business where souls of higher conscious live.
    • robokidnx
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
        You apparently know nothing about the hate activities of unofficial eck vigilante groups on and off the internet. That's because you aren't really part of the eckie cabals that are "in the know." It's not your fault Toddo. You're merely a long-time financial contributor to the eck petty cash fund. You'd get more for your money reading a few books on NLP and sending away for that expensive course on remote viewing you've always wanted to take.