ex eckist are confused

  • todd_gambino
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 24, 2012
      First off I would to ask ex eckist where were spiritually in your knowledge of spirit before you join eckankar, where you the expert you are now or did you learn something and then like most humans felt that you became supreme in all subjects and don't need to further your studies anymore, because from reading these comments it appears most have fallen in the trap of ego, ha ha ha, poor poor soul, you know so much, if you did you would have figured out by now that you could clear your conscious and all knowledge to any question would be transmitted to you in a visualization that has nothing to do with being blocked out by censors, I have to laugh because I myself have learn so much just by being pointed in the right direction, I was not giving anything from eckankar except that and all else I must experience, so I hope you reconsider before you write bs stories about eckankar because you know and I know that most of you just think your shyth don't stink. I spend some time reading and writing comments on yahoo on different stories that come during the week, came across this site while looking for info on 3rd initiation, after reading some of these comments from ex eckist, i find out their attitude towards subjects are no different then what i read on yahoo news stories.
    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
        This spewing rant is a good example of what an eckist is actually doing when confronted by anyone who asks a questions or may simply disagree with eck Dogma. It shows their actual level of confusion and almost manic thought process.

        Tygerpurr ;)

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "todd_gambino" <todd_gambino@...> wrote:

        > First off I would to ask ex eckist where were spiritually in your knowledge of spirit before you join eckankar, where you the expert you are now or did you learn something and then like most humans felt that you became supreme in all subjects and don't need to further your studies anymore, because from reading these comments it appears most have fallen in the trap of ego, ha ha ha, poor poor soul, you know so much, if you did you would have figured out by now that you could clear your conscious and all knowledge to any question would be transmitted to you in a visualization that has nothing to do with being blocked out by censors, I have to laugh because I myself have learn so much just by being pointed in the right direction, I was not giving anything from eckankar except that and all else I must experience, so I hope you reconsider before you write bs stories about eckankar because you know and I know that most of you just think your shyth don't stink. I spend some time reading and writing comments on yahoo on different stories that come during the week, came across this site while looking for info on 3rd initiation, after reading some of these comments from ex eckist, i find out their attitude towards subjects are no different then what i read on yahoo news stories.

      • michael112658
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
          I can see where you're coming from, Tygerpurr. But I wouldn't generalize about an entire group based upon one person's imbalances.

          One thing I wonder - how do ex-eckists feel about the Shabda Teachings outside of Eckankar? But perhaps that is best left to another thread.

          Peace,

          Michael

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
            Wow, that is one long sentence. Have you considered applying your spiritual attention to writing more concisely, and from a more balanced perspective?