Re: 41 years ago tonight Paul died

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9 9:04 PM
      Etznab,
      I knew October 21 (or October 22) was a special day for the Eckies. Since I've left a.r.e. over 12 years ago and the path over 25 years ago, the assumption could be made that I forget because I could really give a rat's ass about this cult which you so feverishly now pursue with energetic vigor that borders on obsession. It was a simple mistake and I thank you for clarifying it. Now as the trees grow; children are born; America sinks further into an intractable recessive financial crisis and two bozos are trying to get elected you have opted for trudging onward into the ethers trying to figure out the most microscopic details of some some long forgotten little blip on the screen of life; Paul Twitchell. Get a life dude. Is it really that important? Life is passing you by. "Find a girl. Settle down, if you want, you can marry".....Father and Son - Cat Stevens

      Alf

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

      > Why did you think that? There was an Eckankar publication at the time
      > about his death. I think part of it was included in the book
      > Difficulties Of Becoming The Living Eck Master (p. 256) that came out
      > in 1980. Here is what it said about September 1971:
      >
      > "Rebazar Tarzs stepped into the breach and served as the Living ECK
      > Master for the 35 day period between the translation and the passing of
      > the Mantle to the present Living ECK Master, Sri Darwin Gross." [... .]

    • etznab18
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 10 5:03 PM
        My Yahoo account had been bouncing emails since September 25th and I just found out today. So forgive me if I haven't read, or responded to anything since September 25th.