Australian Youth Duped

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 8, 2012
      Notice how dishonest this WEB site is. Klemp is not called the living eck master and they make it seem as though joining will make them so happy all the time. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

      http://eckankar.org.au/youth/

      "Welcome to the Australian ECKANKAR Youth page

      Just imagine.......

      Imagine your life as a golden vessel of happiness, energy, freedom, compassion, and understanding. A golden life of personal fulfillment. A life open to the worlds beyond the veil of the physical.

      You are the creative dreamer, reaching for spiritual freedom. Yes, the real you, Soul, an eternal being, and you are here to have a physical experience. What a priceless treasure that is!............"
      Eckankar is NOT any of this. Yuck!

      Tygerpurr ; )
    • TuzaHu973@cox.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2012
        Well you can have all that AS LONG as you send in your payments, do as they say, not ask questions (spiritual people get it 'in the inner' you know), pretend to have visions with masters guiding you, see three birds sitting on a telephone line and KNOW the Universe has them sitting there to teach you some spiritual lesson. Smile because you're powerful inside as the Master is guiding you even though you have a geeky outer life and have few friends. Also, keep Jesus in your back pocket just in case this Eck thing is't all it's cracked up to be. Yep, with all that you can have what the ad says you'll become. Yep, sure will. Uh-huh. sure. ah...yep.

      • TuzaHu973@cox.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 18, 2012
          41 years ago tonight I was in Cincinnati, Ohio for the Eck seminar that was to be the last night Paul Twitchell walked the earth. I had his last dinner with him late at night. I was one of the first to see him in death, I was there when the local HI contacted Gail to tell her of his death.

          All this time and Paul still has impact on my life. I've chosen for that impact to be good. I've learned lessons from his path and the way he lived his life that I either wanted to model and some things I definitely didn't want to ever do to another soul. I learned never to call another human, "master," I learned that lies are best swallowed by others if hidden in bits of truth. I learned not to just pay attention to what someone says, but watch what they do, that always gives them away. I've learned to trust but be cautious, too. I learned that give someone enough power over you and they'll screw with your life.

          Most of all, I learned no one has a monopoly on God. They may take bits of God and shave it into slivers and offer that, but they aren't any more messagers of God than I am.

          Interesting night. Every Sept 17 I get that misty feeling. I wanted it all so badly to be true. The teachings themselves say to 'be neither for nor against.' I found it's easier NOT to be 'against' something than it is NOT to be 'for' something. I wanted it to be true so badly. Lessons learned.
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 23, 2012
            I thought Paul died on October 22?

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 24, 2012
              He was born October 22. Actually just after midnight October 23

            • etznab@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 24, 2012
                Why did you think that? There was an Eckankar publication at the time
                about his death. I think part of it was included in the book
                Difficulties Of Becoming The Living Eck Master (p. 256) that came out
                in 1980. Here is what it said about September 1971:

                "Rebazar Tarzs stepped into the breach and served as the Living ECK
                Master for the 35 day period between the translation and the passing of
                the Mantle to the present Living ECK Master, Sri Darwin Gross." [... .]

                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 9, 2012
                  Etznab,
                  I knew October 21 (or October 22) was a special day for the Eckies. Since I've left a.r.e. over 12 years ago and the path over 25 years ago, the assumption could be made that I forget because I could really give a rat's ass about this cult which you so feverishly now pursue with energetic vigor that borders on obsession. It was a simple mistake and I thank you for clarifying it. Now as the trees grow; children are born; America sinks further into an intractable recessive financial crisis and two bozos are trying to get elected you have opted for trudging onward into the ethers trying to figure out the most microscopic details of some some long forgotten little blip on the screen of life; Paul Twitchell. Get a life dude. Is it really that important? Life is passing you by. "Find a girl. Settle down, if you want, you can marry".....Father and Son - Cat Stevens

                  Alf

                  --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

                  > Why did you think that? There was an Eckankar publication at the time
                  > about his death. I think part of it was included in the book
                  > Difficulties Of Becoming The Living Eck Master (p. 256) that came out
                  > in 1980. Here is what it said about September 1971:
                  >
                  > "Rebazar Tarzs stepped into the breach and served as the Living ECK
                  > Master for the 35 day period between the translation and the passing of
                  > the Mantle to the present Living ECK Master, Sri Darwin Gross." [... .]

                • etznab18
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 10, 2012
                    My Yahoo account had been bouncing emails since September 25th and I just found out today. So forgive me if I haven't read, or responded to anything since September 25th.