Brad Steiger tapes?

  • etznab18
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2012
      "I don't know if Brad still has the tapes, I know Mike Noe was sent to get them from him when it got back to the office about the tapes. That caused quite a riff between Brad and Eckankar from that point on. Still, Brad has a lot to lose if the tapes come out as he wrote a biography that he KNEW were lies, so who knows...ask him. [... .]"

      About this post, Does anybody know what year that was? I mean, What year was it (and month, if possible) when Mike Noe was sent to get tapes from Brad Steiger?

      Part of the reason for asking is to answer the question What did Eckankar know, and when did they know it.
    • DAVIDP111@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2012
        Mike Noe and the Brad Steiger issue was summer of 1979.