Re: Hello all non believers of Eck

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7, 2012
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:

      > Okay, first of all, I've never seen a "talking head" video of Twitch at YouTube, so maybe you could post the link to it?

      Here is the Talking Twitchell Head on you Tube Sharon. It's kind of eerie but once you realize it, it is simply an "edit" done on Twitch's mouth using Paul's voice.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_QdH3RaEU
    • etznab@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 2012
        I think there is something like a talking head of Harold too. Not sure
        if the lips move though.