Re: Hello all non believers of Eck

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 7 10:16 AM
      Hi Doug!

      Welcome! And my goodness, how interesting!!

      Okay, first of all, I've never seen a "talking head" video of Twitch at YouTube, so maybe you could post the link to it? There are a hECK of a lot of ekult videos there, most of them recruiting videos posted by cult "vahanas", who also view them a whole lot just to get the numbers up so they show up first in searches, in the hopes that people won't see the "truthful" video.

      Oh - I think it's quite likely that you're not who you say you are, and you're just playing a practical joke, perhaps because it's too hot to go outside and you're bored and have had a few beers and got a *great* idea for a joke - hey, I think that's hilarious, I love it!!

      Okay, on Twitch's "Catholicism", the official story in the eckbooks is that Twitch tried to join the Catholic church because he wanted to marry a Catholic woman, but the church wouldn't let him because he was divorced. And along that line, some years back I was told a 3rd hand story but very believable, that a now-deceased former eckist was shown some of the unpublished Twitch manuscripts in the vaults at headquarters, and one was a very "hot" novel about his steamy affair with this Catholic woman.

      I've always sort of been on the fence about his "illegitimacy" and actually being the child of one of his father's mistresses.

      I haven't read Twitch's poetry for so long I don't really remember it, other than thinking that yes, it was possible that he did write them. They weren't very good. On the other hand, I do remember strongly feeling that he did *not* write Stranger by the River, because it just wasn't his "voice".

      Thank you for offering to give us more information, and when I popped in to "unmoderate" you, I see that you're set to receive individual emails of postings to the group. So, I do hope that you're willing to share any & all information *publicly* here at "Eckankartruth".

      Well, thanks for writing, and for something new & interesting!! I hope to hear more from you!!

      Think Snow!

    • etznab@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 7 12:51 PM
        I've seen the talking head.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 7 8:31 PM
          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:

          > Okay, first of all, I've never seen a "talking head" video of Twitch at YouTube, so maybe you could post the link to it?

          Here is the Talking Twitchell Head on you Tube Sharon. It's kind of eerie but once you realize it, it is simply an "edit" done on Twitch's mouth using Paul's voice.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB_QdH3RaEU
        • etznab@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8 6:53 AM
            I think there is something like a talking head of Harold too. Not sure
            if the lips move though.