Re: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 2113

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012

      Etznab asked:

      "Does anybody know if a copy of that December 27th, 1979 memo exists online? Does Eckankartruth have a copy in its archives?

      P.S. A copy of the sales contract used to be available online here (I don't think this link is available any longer either.): "

      I'm pretty sure I saw a copy of that memo online, just looked around a bit with no results - then I found myself feeling totally drained, wanting to puke, and getting a headache.  That's what any beyond-surface-superficial thoughts of ekult do to me anymore.  Life is too short & sweet and ekult got all it's going to get from me - even if I'm "debunking" or whatever.

      BTW, Etznab, the old " http://vclass. mtsac.edu: 930"  is David Lane's old site  which I'm sure you know - the "original" TMOASM website is now located at "webring", link in the links here - I did a quickie look at it but it looks like the actual memo isn't there.   Seems to me this memo might still be in his archived links - you've got to go to wherever his most recent site is and look around and eventually you'll find his links to all his old material.  Also, there's a good possibility that the original memo can be found at one of Ford Johnson's original sites - right now I'm not sure if I even have a link to his material in my links here, altho it's possible Prometheus has it in ESA's links.  Johnson had a lot of very excellent documents online.

      OH!!   I just remembered!!  I wonder if it's in the hard copy of Johnson's book???   Darn, mine's still in the closet.   I've finally realized that what I need to do is rent a small storage unit just for my books, so I can unpack & sort them all out.  It's really pure hell downsizing from a house to a "normal" big apartment and then down to a little "efficiency"!!   And why do they call it "efficiency"?  It's NOT!!!   <gg>

      And the clothes are almost as bad as the books.  Hmmmm....yes, I really need a storage unit!!   If I haven't worn something in 10 years, I'm not likely to - especially since I'm retired and just wear a few "comfy" things.

      Okay, my mind's just wandering a bit here!!  You know, I've been procrastinating on the eckstuff for so many years now, I think I need to face the facts - it ain't gonna happen.  At least, not until & unless I'm willing to give up all my current pursuits, like staring out the window watching the birds, bunnies & squirrels.  Gawd, here it is July already and I still haven't finished planting my flowers!!

      Grandkids (and great-grandkids!) are just so wonderful!!   But, I just took on another project, I slipped and made a promise - usually I do NOT make promises, I just say "I'll try" but the 5 yr old found my old yard basket and I've ended up promising to knit scarves, hats, and mittens for him & his brother for Xmas.   ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

      Whoops - rambling again!!  Anyway, Etznab - you know, I actually used to enjoy looking for things to try to help you out, but can't do it anymore.  You probably already do this, but at times I've found things more easily by using "Advanced Search" functions for specific websites.  Also, check out the Wayback Machine - altho David Lane's not archived there, I bet Bill Flavell's old site was!   Now, since my memory's not what it used to be I might be wrong & have him mixed up with someone else, but I'm pretty sure he was the homeless eckist who'd get on the internet once in awhile from libraries, etc., and the a.r.e. eckthugs treated him like crap, naturally!!   I yakked a bit with him privately, nice guy, heck the eckthugs never seemed to remember the "teachings" about eckmasters sometimes disguising themselves are homeless street people!  <gg>

      Okay, gotta go!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
        Forgot to click reply all, so this message only went to Sharon. I'm
        sending again. This time to the whole group.

        ***

        I checked Ford's site for the memo and it didn't appear to be there. I
        also checked a number of links through the Wayback machine, but the
        links did not exist there either.

        (I don't care about the sales contract, because I saved a copy of it
        long ago when it was available.)

        Far as the memo goes, I did find a section of it quoted on a.r.e. by
        Doug Marman. It was more than the short paragraph of commentary text
        now available. However, Doug apparently omitted the more important
        parts that mentioned Rebazar Tarzs, etc.

        Will post that larger section of the memo later today. However, it
        exists within the context of a lot of spin. Spin that I don't
        particularly agree with.

        ***

        Btw, I think Yahoo groups might be on the blink. Because I did go ahead
        and send another post about the memo. When I did I saw a weird page
        flash before my eyes for a few seconds. I never saw anything like it
        before and not certain what it was. Also, that post didn't show up
        right away either.
      • etznab18
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
          "Also, that post didn't show up right away either."

          Actually, it looks like that post didn't show up at all.

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

          > Forgot to click reply all, so this message only went to Sharon. I'm
          > sending again. This time to the whole group.
          >
          > ***
          >
          > I checked Ford's site for the memo and it didn't appear to be there. I
          > also checked a number of links through the Wayback machine, but the
          > links did not exist there either.
          >
          > (I don't care about the sales contract, because I saved a copy of it
          > long ago when it was available.)
          >
          > Far as the memo goes, I did find a section of it quoted on a.r.e. by
          > Doug Marman. It was more than the short paragraph of commentary text
          > now available. However, Doug apparently omitted the more important
          > parts that mentioned Rebazar Tarzs, etc.
          >
          > Will post that larger section of the memo later today. However, it
          > exists within the context of a lot of spin. Spin that I don't
          > particularly agree with.
          >
          > ***
          >
          > Btw, I think Yahoo groups might be on the blink. Because I did go ahead
          > and send another post about the memo. When I did I saw a weird page
          > flash before my eyes for a few seconds. I never saw anything like it
          > before and not certain what it was. Also, that post didn't show up
          > right away either.

        • etznab18
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2012
            Ok, well, at least here is the link (from the post that hasn't yet shown up).

            http://tinyurl.com/6sywh55