Re: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 2101

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2012
      Some years back a former Scientologist said that Ekult was on Scientology's official enemies list.

      From: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com <eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [eckankartruth] Digest Number 2101
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, March 27, 2012, 8:35 AM

      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

      Re: Eckankar is Amazing. (but not in a good way)

      Posted by: "Aelfric Solas" aelfric_solas@...   aelfric_solas

      Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm (PDT)

      I was curious about the relations between Eckists and Scientologists.  Because Eckankar basically came from Scientology, with a few twists and turns so as to obscure their "twinning" so to speak, is there animosity between the two cults? Or do the followers of each cult stay away from each other so as not to "contaminate" the others (mis)teachings?