Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Eckankar is Amazing. (but not in a good way)

  • Aelfric Solas
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26 7:11 PM
      I was curious about the relations between Eckists and Scientologists.  Because Eckankar basically came from Scientology, with a few twists and turns so as to obscure their "twinning" so to speak, is there animosity between the two cults? Or do the followers of each cult stay away from each other so as not to "contaminate" the others (mis)teachings?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2012
        This is the Enemy Names list, Flag ED 2830RB, 25 July 1992, Suppressive Persons and Groups.
        http://www.xenu.net/archive/disk/enemy/nm_lst.htm

        * EARTHPLAY
        EAST DAY FOUNDATION
        A/K/A EAST DAY NETWORK
        ECKANKAR
        * EDUCTIVISM
        * A/K/A DIANOLOGY
        * ELITE SERVICES ORGANIZATION (ESO)
        * ELMIRA
        * E-METER THERAPY
        * ENLIGHTENMENT INTENSIVES
        * ESSENCE OF LIFE
        ESOTERIC RESEARCH AND EDUCATION FOUNDATION
        A/K/A CENTER FOR ESOTERIC PSYCHOLOGY, THE
        ESOTERIC RESEARCH FOUNDATION
        A/K/A CENTER FOR ESOTERIC PSYCHOLOGY, THE
        EST (ERHARD SEMINAR TRAINING)