Re: Changing My Head

  • Keriokeeee
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23, 2012
      I am sorry, but anything that sounds like Star Wars to me is just NOT something I can base my life belief on... "The Force"... "Every Thousand years"... that is a convenient number as well... nice and round...

      Anyway, The original question I think is a good one. This person had based his percieved safety or protection on what he was told... He believed it, he "Felt" it. The thing is, what was he needing to be safe from? I was told, way back in early 80's Eck days... that we needed the eck master to keep us safe from all these evil spirits all around us, invisible, lingering, waiting for us to open up our selves to so they dive in and harm us, capture our soul as it were... So we better not "open the door" with the "Gate Keeper" there to protect us.

      If that is NOT a scare tactic to promote their plan of control, then what was?

      My answer being, you don't NEED the "Eck Master" to protect you, because for one, he never did. Because what they said you needing protection from, never was.

      Be happy. Live whole. Embrace all that you love and desire for your life to be a happy one. Don't fear others, seen or unseen. Fear is the only control that others have over you. Be they "eck" or otherwise.

      YOU are in control of you destiny, what you allow in and what you do NOT. If someone in your life is negative, your job sucks, you hate where you live... you don't need Eck or anyone else to fix this. Just change it. Leave it, or stop it.

      The whole thing is they did NOT have you protected or cared for... they tricked you into thinking you NEEDED it... so of course you felt safe... you were. And still are. With or without them. YOU keep YOU safe.

      Sorry for the ramble! :) Keri