Re: Omnec Onec, Eckankar etc.

  • Keriokeeee
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      The main thing I see wrong is that I believe it was established in 1965? not 68? I would check into that to be sure.

      Something I also find interesting and no one is talking about is not only did his successor take over as Eck Master, he took over his WIFE too when Paul died... Supposedly, Paul came to them after he died, in the dream state of course, and said "Darwin, you the man!" and gave him his business, his power and even his WIFE!

      Then, Darwin was kicked out for embezzlement… how does the Spiritual leader, the hire and fire guy, get kicked out? Must have messed up big time… and where did "Harold" come from… did Paul show up in another dream? If he got it wrong the first time he handed down the sword, why is it he is so right this time? Did Harold get his wife too? I would like to see something written about this as well. Personally that is… it seems like Darwin didn't exist. Even on the anti-Eck sites, he is rarely even mentioned much less the details of his leaving...