I escaped but they still have my mother!

  • Keriokeeee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Ok more dramatic than I really feel... but I do wonder why, at age 16,(I'm 45 now btw), after being the best little eckist and speaking at world wide in DC, I figured out "What a load of $#)$(*&#*())$!!" and my mother, is now some sort of high priestess or some crap and is STILL totally clueless to the fact that I don't believe in this gobbledy goop anymore... "Ohhhh You should go to the headquarters near you!" Ooooh, you should pull your head out of your... OK I'll stop...

      I am just so disgusted by her! She is such a walking contradiction of what the "Teachings" suposedly say... but she thinks she is so superior to every other person on earth... how in the WORLD do you handle someone like this? Honestly? I don't. I stay away as much as possible...

      The point of my vent? Does anyone here still have family members completely and totally involved in this culty stupidity and how do you deal with them? It is killing me not to point out what a load of BS and lies and manipulative garbage she is following... but then I say, she's 70, she thinks she is "enlightened" so why destroy it... just keep it to yourself??? UUUGGhhhhhh.

      I feel better... Thank you! :)