Intro: Just read the welcome letter... oops, this is me: LOL

  • Keriokeeee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      Hello, I have no fear whatsoever saying who I am or where I live etc... I am Keri, I am from Annapolis MD originally where as a child, I was pulled from our 100% catholic life, into our new Eck life. The satsangs were held in my living room, and I was an official member from 4th grade until young adulthood. I went to the World Wides in DC and even spoke in the teens room to groups of kids... Telling them all about how amazing Eck is, and how they should embrace it and spread the word to their friends etc... I was an awesome little Eckist!

      Then, Darwin was kicked out... wait! You don't KICKOUT the ECK MASTER, the guy I was taught to basically rely my entire soul's existance on... That was the start of my doubts. (Yea I'm old, I'm 45... in case you are trying to figure out when Harold came on... LOL)

      The final straw for me, was not from the letter I got back from Darwin, after I wrote him personally asking WTF??? I was about 15 I think... He wrote back saying I could join his NEW group for just a small fee of $$$$ Yea... that was pretty close to the end for me...

      THEN, in the CHILDREN'S room, the SMALL CHILDREN'S room where I was doing baby sitting during the world wide, Harold was going to grace us with his "Shine" or whatever the heck they call it when he looks at you... But first, some mafia looking guys with sun glasses and white on white ties came in, order us all to sit and not move a muscle, while they had their hands in their jackets (On guns I assume) and scared the living crap out of every kid in their over 3... Harold walked through with a cheesey grin and walked out... like the president or something... The guards never smiled, stared at us through dark glasses, and back out of the room right behind Harold. I was disgusted and creaped out beyond belief. THE END for me!

      My mother, she is a lost cause... pulled in to her eyeballs in what she believes is her best kept secret... She's better than everyone else... she's an ECKIST... Oh well, she's 70 now... let her have it I guess... but how do I keep it away from me? Bluck! I think I need a shower just thinking about it...

      Keri, Yorktown VA... SO NOT SCARED of eck... or "Uck" as I like to call it. :D