Rich Smith on You Tube

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hi Sharon et al,

      Looks like Rich Smith is still a full blown "cult puppy" just like the old days.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqjDGt9WWE
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2012
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sharon et al,
        >
        > Looks like Rich Smith is still a full blown "cult puppy" just like the old days.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqjDGt9WWE

        Gawd, life's too short for me at this point! So, did he do anything about his yellow teeth yet? What works for me is Clorox instead of Efferdent.

        Today might be a good day to spend some time at YouTube, but I look at funny animal videos. Oh, watched some absolutely adorable puppy videos - forget what kind of dog, it looks like a husky, when learning to walk it just used the front paws and dragged the hind ones behind it - thank goodness there was nothing wrong & he turned out just fine. And I think it was the same puppy sometime later, trying to figure out how to go down stairs. He gave up. I'm sure he learned eventually, perhaps his owners motivated him with liverwurst.

        Just recently, someone once again told me that I need to "grow up" and see reality, and accept that the world is sometimes a terrible place filled with horrible nasty people. But, I don't think I'll ever "get it". There are people like Rich Smith and the other eckthugs everywhere. And lying scumbags like Paul Twitchell, too. So, my blue-fogged-glasses were ripped off & crushed. I try to hang on tight to the rose-colored ones, though.

        Just laughing here, looking back at all the other laughs over the years - Al, you're my all-time favorite comedian!! Tied with Steven Wright!!!

        You know, one sad thing about YouTube, the ekult "truthful" video is there a few times, but you've got all those brainwashed cultpuppies popping into the ekult recruiting videos on orders from MN to get the numbers up, so that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJqkK_JDnzc isn't as easy to find.

        My goodness, the world has grown & changed so much since we were kids, hasn't it? I'd like to think that we've got more "good" now, as well as "bad" stuff. Who knows? Sometimes it all seems a bit overwhelming. Like....technology! Amazing!!

        I'd rather spend the rest of my life with those rose-colored glasses, having a rose-colored life, and not waste one tiny more bit of time on disgusting creepy things like ekult.

        BTW, while I think of it, some months back I couldn't find the German translation of Lane's TMOASM anywhere, my links seemed "dead", spent a lot of time searching, at this point to be honest altho I'd really like to put a copy of it here in the "files" along with the Farsi translation (which is also at ScribD, should put German version there too), I'm not going to go thru hours of futile searching again. My computer is so slow, barely plays videos, ha it took me so many years to finally upgrade to a Pentium - nowadays, it's "What's a Pentium?" <gg>

        Hey, gotta go!! And I'd like to ask for help on this one, winter's almost over, and here on the East Coast it's been a very mild winter, so I'd like to ask for some help, I'm really hoping for a bit of a miracle here - everyone, please, THINK SNOW!!!! Lots of it!! Like, at least a foot!!!!!

      • David Osborn
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 19, 2012
          Oh boy!  That tired video again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          David

> [...]

          BTW, while I think of it, some months back I couldn't find the German translation of Lane's TMOASM anywhere, my links seemed "dead", spent a lot of time searching, at this point to be honest altho I'd really like to put a copy of it here in the "files" along with the Farsi translation (which is also at ScribD, should put German version there too), I'm not going to go thru hours of futile searching again.  My computer is so slow, barely plays videos, ha it took me so many years to finally upgrade to a Pentium - nowadays, it's "What's a Pentium?"  <gg>

          Hey, gotta go!!  And I'd like to ask for help on this one, winter's almost over, and here on the East Coast it's been a very mild winter, so I'd like to ask for some help, I'm really hoping for a bit of a miracle here - everyone, please, THINK SNOW!!!!  Lots of it!!  Like, at least a foot!!!!!

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)