Re: [eckankartruth] Ola !!!

  • Austin Atma
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 17, 2011
      Chem trails - there's something you don't hear about too much these days.

      Breaking up **is** hard to do... Doesn't matter if the other person believes in the Easter Bunny or child molesting coaches... The loss of someone you care about and that  area about yous is like losing your religion.  And that **is** me in the corner saying too much.  It sucks and is painful.  Time and self reflection heals.

      Personal loss leads to wanting to suck on corporate and religious teats... Any freaking thing for comfort and distraction from the reality of our lives.  Sorry I just had to say it ;-).  So watch out too much suckiness can lead to the place we all started... Again.  Wasteland.

      AA

      On Nov 12, 2011, at 7:22 PM, "chemtrail_sun" <chemtrail_sun@...> wrote:

      Hello,my Name is Jayson,I have just had my girlfriend of 4 yr.s break up with me as fast as one can shut a door on someones face!I'm having a very hard time getting over this break-up seeking some type of closure. She has been a practicing Eckist for I'd say almost 30 years according to when she said she found a eck book in a used book store. I myself was raised Catholic,and have just recently started to attend weekly services again.It seemed to me from things she said,and attending worship services once a month, and other eck functions.(I also scanned Eckankar books and materials) Anyway it seems to me that Eckankar takes the best parts of all religions,and try's to make their own new one religion with the best parts of all the others!There is no punishment for sins,or misdeeds to others! Very appealing to say the least! Just karma to have to deal with for punishment in past,present,and future lives! No charity work either!The God they pray to is a sound called the HU,and the light of God!If anyone would like to elaborate or converse with me on anything I just have written. Please feel free to do so! (To be continued...???)

    • chemtrail_sun
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 20, 2011
        That was not the exact type of feed back I was looking for!I was curious was that what happen to you by chance? Please I don't have to be blind to know I was lucky to of not fathered children with her! I was hoping for more responses like on what Eckist morals are,responsibilities to others, ethics,ect.Links to any good writings? Like are they notorious for reeking havoc on other persons lives? My X girlfriend kind of made it seem like they thought they were a special tribe of truths seekers or something that had to hide from persecution! If I don't get any more responses with some use full thought or info this will most likely be my last post.Thank you!

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 19, 2012

          Lame.

          Delegate.

          A 2+ month lag in posting is simply lame.

          I'll unsubscribe as soon as I get around to it. There are enough unavoidable lame things in this world.

          AA

          On Jan 19, 2012, at 2:40 PM, "Sharon" <brighttigress@...> wrote:

          Whoops!! Austin, I just got a "please approve" email for your most recent post, and I was a bit surprised because I thought you weren't moderated. Well, I popped into my "pending" messages and was surprised to see this email & two others from November, waiting for approval.

          So, my apologies, I don't know what happened because I should get emails when something needs "approval", but sometimes emails get away from me when I'm visiting my son & don't look at the computer for a week or more, and the important emails might get lost with the junk.

          Ha ha, right now I've got close to 4,000 unread emails! Okay, so it's taken quite a few years for them to pile up, I think what happens is I'll decide to read something later but they get lost & scrolled away, and don't even get deleted.

          Anyway, if there are any other problems please email me at brighttigress@... because if it's sent here I might not see it, like this one from Austin.

          Sorry, Austin! You shouldn't have any more problems.

        • butterflyschmidt@yahoo.de
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 22, 2012
            Dear Jayson,
            I am a former Eckist from Germany, and write here extremely rarely.
            It sounds like you are not so much against Eckankar but have questions about your girlfriend.
            Well, you say that
            ..."There is (in Eckankar) no punishment for sins,or misdeeds to others! Very appealing to say the least! Just karma to have to deal with for punishment in past,present,and future lives!"...

            So maybe you are giving yourself the answer with this sentence, that you had karma with her, who knows what happened in a last life. You may have left her from one moment to the next.
            That is perhaps possible.
            I am more into psychology these days and would do a "family constellation" put a person up for your ex-girlfriend and then a person for yourself and then see what you and "she" feel.
            To some people it sounds like a somewhat dubious method. And maybe it is.
            Anyway.
            I hope you can make the "most of the situation" and will be happy soon!!!
            LoL
            butterfly

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 22, 2012
              --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "chemtrail_sun" <chemtrail_sun@...> wrote:

              > That was not the exact type of feed back I was looking for!I was curious was that what happen to you by chance? Please I don't have to be blind to know I was lucky to of not fathered children with her! I was hoping for more responses like on what Eckist morals are,responsibilities to others, ethics,ect.Links to any good writings? Like are they notorious for reeking havoc on other persons lives? My X girlfriend kind of made it seem like they thought they were a special tribe of truths seekers or something that had to hide from persecution! If I don't get any more responses with some use full thought or info this will most likely be my last post.Thank you!

              Hi Jayson -

              Sorry you didn't get an answer. You're not the first non-eckist to post here after a traumatic break-up with an eckist. In a perfect world, I'd have everything indexed with message numbers! I don't do much here anymore but I remember back in the "olden" days I'd write long long responses to everything but then I felt like a broken record.

              Yes, eckists think they are a special tribe of truth seekers who have to hide from persecution. Twitchell wrote that "the eck" had to go underground many times in the past because of persecution. And eckists are told that they're "chosen", they've been with "the master" many times before but had always made the mistake of leaving the master. They're told it's okay if they want to explore elsewhere because they will return eventually, but if they make the mistake of speaking against "the eck" or "the master" they won't be allowed back. In the real world, members can take a "break" for up to five years without loss of initiations. Longer than that and they revert to the consciousness of a rock or something and have to start at the beginning again, except I've heard of people who went back after many years at their old initiation level, if they asked for it.

              Morals, responsibilities, ethics, etc.? Ha Ha!! Nope, they don't have any. It's all karma - and if you do everything in the name of the master, you don't create any karma. At the 5th initiation supposedly you've worked off all your old karma so you don't have to come back unless you want to.

              If you happen to pick up an eckbook somewhere, you're likely to read that's a "sign" from the "master", your invitation, and by golly if you ignore if you may have to wander in spiritual darkness until you get another chance.

              Eckists will find some kind of karmic excuse for just about everything. And they're known for bed-hopping. Klemp even advised eckists to cut it out at seminars because it would make potential newbies think they were at a Club Med singles weekend. Eckists can (and do!) rationalize everything in whatever way it'll make them feel better.

              Altho Klemp still uses that blurb about how eckists should do something nice for someone every day, even if it's just giving them a stick of gum. Twitchell elaborated on that and said they could just lay in bed & chant "hu" and that would uplift natives in the jungle. Seriously!

              I used to have so many quotes memorized, but have forgotten. The "uplifting natives" is in either Letters to a Chela or Wisdom Notes.

              Anyway, what I'd suggest is that you check out the links here, and you should get a lot of info.

              Well, I hope this helps a bit!

              > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, al_radzik <no_reply@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Be thankful it happened now rather than after 10 years of marriage with children. You're wife would've been chanting HU and going to satsangs while you sat home changing diapers.
              > >
              > > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "chemtrail_sun" <chemtrail_sun@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hello,my Name is Jayson,I have just had my girlfriend of 4 yr.s break up with me as fast as one can shut a door on someones face!I'm having a very hard time getting over this break-up seeking some type of closure. She has been a practicing Eckist for I'd say almost 30 years according to when she said she found a eck book in a used book store. I myself was raised Catholic,and have just recently started to attend weekly services again.It seemed to me from things she said,and attending worship services once a month, and other eck functions.(I also scanned Eckankar books and materials) Anyway it seems to me that Eckankar takes the best parts of all religions,and try's to make their own new one religion with the best parts of all the others!There is no punishment for sins,or misdeeds to others! Very appealing to say the least! Just karma to have to deal with for punishment in past,present,and future lives! No charity work either!The God they pray to is a sound called the HU,and the light of God!If anyone would like to elaborate or converse with me on anything I just have written. Please feel free to do so! (To be continued...???)

            • prometheus_973
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 25, 2012
                Hello Sharon and All,
                Yes, the unfinished