The Dark Side of Eckankar

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 19, 2011

      Eckists via guilt and shame.

      HK writing articles and giving
      talks on the negativity of gossip
      and how it hinders one's "spiritual"
      growth. This is another technique
      used to silence Eckists.

      Also, there's the unspoken knowledge
      that those chelas who ask too many
      questions, especially "wrong" questions,
      will get Black Listed on initiations or
      have them slowed down 3-5 years
      (on average) longer than normal.
      RESA spys are everywhere... honest!

      Plus, Eckankar's Higher Initiates
      (5-7) are a very passive group
      and don't want to question the
      foundation of their religion because
      things are going okay so why rock
      the boat? Being an H.I. is an ego
      trip with a security blanket built
      in.

      And, let's face it, most Eckists don't
      have the time or inclination to research
      the old, P.T., Eckankar texts. They've
      read it all before so why go back and
      reread it with new eyes and a changed
      consciousness? Besides, there are too
      many contradictions and this becomes
      a nuisance for the mind to ponder
      when there is nothing that can be done.
      However, it does make one wonder
      why H.I.s have allowed themselves
      to be shackled to HK's simple minded
      logic and dogma when it's all based
      upon Twitchell's "compilation."

      In PT's Eckankar Dictionary, Shariyat
      One and HK's First Lexicon, they
      tell about the first "root race" called
      the "POLARIANS." Klemp must agree
      with Twitchell on this dogmatic information
      since he put it into his own 1998
      Eckankar Lexicon, Sea of Cosmic Words.

      But, do Eckists really believe in the
      Old Testament Christian Myth about
      the Garden of Eden? Actually, no,
      they don't! I've even read on ECK
      Internet sites where they've made
      fun of this. How ironic!

      Twitchell not only states that the
      Garden of Eden existed but gives
      his own (revised) names of those
      present. In the ECK version Adam
      becomes "Adom" and Eve becomes
      "Ede" (like in Eden) This is, of course,
      a clear picture of how Twitchell
      created Eckankar. He took certain
      words, names, and information
      and copied or changed the text,
      letters and names around while
      making the "new" info his own.

      What's really funny is that Klemp,
      in defense of Twitchell, has claimed
      that Paul "compiled" only the highest
      teachings from around the world
      in order to create the highest "spiritual"
      teaching anywhere and at anytime.

      Why then, did Twitchell use the
      Garden of Eden myth, and create
      Adom and Ede? Is this supposed
      to be the actual account while the
      Christian version is less accurate?
      This is how Eckists have been brain
      washed to rationalize and explain
      everything. They claim that ECK
      is a facsimile and everything
      else is a copy. However, the Polarian
      Garden of Eden Myth proves that
      Eckankar is a distorted copy as well.

      It really should be embarrassing,
      for Eckists, since this information
      is listed in their first Holy Book
      under Polarian root race (check
      the index for the page number).

      Plus, let's face it. This Garden
      of Eden myth is a non-evolutionary
      belief. It was devised during a
      time of ignorance and pre-science
      in order to give a religious explanation
      for creation. And, it's been revised
      even by early Christianity because
      Lillith was supposed to have been
      Adam's first wife who was created
      as an equal with him.

      Later, the creation myth story was
      changed so that Eve was created
      from Adam's rib in order to make
      her subservient to him... as Eckists
      (especially women) are subservient
      to Klemp. Thus, no female LEMs
      and Mahantas are permitted due
      to some hokey negative atom
      ekplanation.

      Eckists are in denial of the truth
      as they continue to pretend they
      are advanced Souls. The mind is
      a very powerful tool and that's
      why Eckankar, on the surface,
      appears to work for Eckists. The
      mind will give one the dreams
      and "signs" that are programmed
      into it via suggestion and expectation.
      However, isn't this the modus
      operandi of all religions? If one
      just Googles "miracles" one can
      see examples of faith and belief
      that would put any Eckist to shame.

      I have to ask: After all this time
      with Klemp, still, slowing down
      initiations, and still using the 6th
      Astral Third-Eye Chakra to focus
      upon when HUing, and still believing
      in a non-evolutionary Creation
      Myth why don't Eckists see the
      truth? Apparently, they have tied
      up their camels, to a fraudent belief,
      and now, trust In a make believe
      God/Mahanta...Klemp? For these
      longtime Eckists, denial seems to
      have become the Easy Way!

      Prometheus
    • David Osborn
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 19, 2011
        I believe that the whole "root race" concept goes back to Madame Blavatsky and the Theosophists.  And I believe that Aryan was also one of the Theosophical root races, which Hitler then took off and ran with, and used to suit his ends.  At least, that's what the History Channel had to say about it - but there may have been some garbling there as well.

        David
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 19, 2011
          Some trivia about "root races" that I came across some time back.

          "[...] The last two sections of the Oera Linda Book, the writings of
          Konered and Beden, contain a number of lacunae and the book itself
          breaks off in mid-sentence. [....] The book articulates the first known
          example of the concept of root races (though it does not call them
          that), and probably influenced H.P. Blavatsky to develop her own,
          much more elaborate ideas on the subject, as outlined in The Secret
          Doctrine (1888).[citation needed] [....]"

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oera_Linda

          "Root Races are stages in human evolution in the esoteric cosmology of
          theosophist Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, as described in her book The
          Secret Doctrine (1888). These races were said to have existed on
          now-lost continents. Blavatsky's model was developed by later
          theosophists, most notably William Scott-Elliot in The Story of
          Atlantis (1896) and The Lost Lemuria (1904). Annie Besant further
          developed the model in Man: Whence, How and Whither (1913). Both Besant
          and Scott-Elliot relied on information from Charles Webster Leadbeater
          obtained by 'astral clairvoyance'. Further elaboration was provided by
          Rudolf Steiner in Atlantis and Lemuria (1913).[1] Rudolf Steiner, and
          subsequent theosophist authors, have called the time periods associated
          with these races, Epochs (Steiner felt that the term 'race' was not
          adequate anymore for modern humanity). [....]"

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_Race

          "William Scott-Elliot (sometimes spelled Scott-Elliott) (d.1930) was a
          theosophist who elaborated Helena Blavatsky's concept of root races in
          several publications, most notably The Story of Atlantis (1896) and The
          Lost Lemuria (1904), later combined in 1925 into a single volume called
          The Story of Atlantis and the Lost Lemuria. [....]"

          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Scott-Elliot

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 19, 2011
            Hello All,
            The trivia about Blavatsky's
            Astral Plane theories and
            "root races," as well as,
            her mythological, off-beat
            approach to cosmology is
            somewhat interesting in that
            Twitchell, obviously, copied
            from her as well. Thus proving,
            once again, that Eckankar
            is not a very high "spiritual"
            teaching. Quite the opposite,
            actually, with a similar bent
            towards a belief in the visitation
            of Astral spiritual guides,
            now, disguised as EK Masters.

            However, as I pointed out,
            the Non-evolutionary Garden
            of Eden Creation Myth with
            "Adom" and "Ede" is the nail
            in the coffin for Eckankar.

            Twitchell screwed up when
            he stole and revised this story
            from the Bible. This shows
            how he created almost all
            other Eckankar dogma... via
            theft, revision, and deceit.
            How can Eckists claim to
            have the highest spiritual
            teachings on the planet when
            their first Holy Book contains
            a revised myth?

            Klemp, too, has made the same
            mistake in judgment by giving
            credence to this ignorant and
            pre-scientific non-evolutionary
            creation myth... for a make believe
            "root race" called Polarians.

            Prometheus

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 20, 2011
              AS Rich Smith would say:

              "Bingo"!

              This is the sand which the Eck Empire is built upon.

              --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > developed the model in Man: Whence, How and Whither (1913). Both Besant
              > and Scott-Elliot relied on information from Charles Webster Leadbeater
              > obtained by 'astral clairvoyance'. Further elaboration was provided by
              > Rudolf Steiner in Atlantis and Lemuria (1913).[1] Rudolf Steiner, and
              > subsequent theosophist authors, have called the time periods associated
              > with these races, Epochs (Steiner felt that the term 'race' was not
              > adequate anymore for modern humanity). [....]"
              >
              > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_Race
              >
              > "William Scott-Elliot (sometimes spelled Scott-Elliott) (d.1930) was a
              > theosophist who elaborated Helena Blavatsky's concept of root races in
              > several publications, most notably The Story of Atlantis (1896) and The
              > Lost Lemuria (1904), later combined in 1925 into a single volume called
              > The Story of Atlantis and the Lost Lemuria. [....]"

            • harrisonferrel
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 12, 2011
                Polonians? How about "full of Polonians"?

                People don't question the nonsense. They put it out of their minds just like with every other religion.