blocked on youtube

  • harrisonferrel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2011
      Have you noticed that the eckists got smart and block comments to youtube now? Par for the course, right? Instead of being able to defend all the nonsense, they merely resort to censorship. I guess the mahanta isn't powerful enough to defend them from opposing viewpoints. May harold klemp fall face first into the pile of bullshit he's spewed out over his tenure as cult leader, thief, plagiarist and apologist.
    • prometheus_973
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2011
        Hello All,
        Have you seen this Youtube video?
        Just insert EK jargon for certain words.
        Devil would be Kal, Book of Mormon
        or Bible would be Shariyat, and Jesus
        would be Mahanta.

        http://www.project-reason.org/archive/item/this_is_how_i_discivered_the_truth_my_name_is_chris_and_im_an_ex_mormon/