Re: Repost: Eckankar In Minnesota: A Lutheran Pastor's Viewpoint

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

      > I'm just now seeing all this YouTube stuff. And I wonder how do they
      > get away with putting word's in Harold's mouth? Did you see the one
      > about Harold's past meal?

      They can do nothing about people expressing their opinions about Eckankar but I wonder if using a video of Harold is a violation of TOS for You Tube.
      There is am interesting 6 part TV series of a Christian theologian and Darwin Gross posted on You Tube.
      Darwin did not come across well as being a Master.
      I have yet to see any significant membership stats of Eckankar since I began posting on a.r.e. I suspect, they number in the few thousands. The hits on You Tube are insignificant also. It just isn't that important anymore.