Re: [eckankartruth] Repost: Eckankar In Minnesota: A Lutheran Pastor's Viewpoint

  • etznab@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 30, 2011
      I'm just now seeing all this YouTube stuff. And I wonder how do they
      get away with putting word's in Harold's mouth? Did you see the one
      about Harold's past meal?

      From: etznab@... <etznab@...>
      Pastor's Viewpoint
      To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, May 30, 2011, 7:41 AM

      I tried my luck at typing in the word Eckankar to see what came up as
      some of the first hits. Here's one. Have you seen this?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgcRSUa65cY

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, etznab@... wrote:

        > I'm just now seeing all this YouTube stuff. And I wonder how do they
        > get away with putting word's in Harold's mouth? Did you see the one
        > about Harold's past meal?

        They can do nothing about people expressing their opinions about Eckankar but I wonder if using a video of Harold is a violation of TOS for You Tube.
        There is am interesting 6 part TV series of a Christian theologian and Darwin Gross posted on You Tube.
        Darwin did not come across well as being a Master.
        I have yet to see any significant membership stats of Eckankar since I began posting on a.r.e. I suspect, they number in the few thousands. The hits on You Tube are insignificant also. It just isn't that important anymore.