Re: New Cultic Studies Review article

  • butterflyschmidt@yahoo.de
    Message 1 of 50 , May 13 2:38 PM
      Thank you very much Sharon for this post and Colleen's article.
      It is very good. I have not read it all yet.
      But when I read about "Karin" in the play of Ingmar Bergman, a role Colleen played, I heard a tone in my right ear. Not the Eck(! haha).
      No, Karin is one of my first names. So it represents part of me so to speak, it is never heard because people call me by my first first name.
      This tone in my ear is something I hear when I remember shock experiences. Yes, it is meaningful to read Colleen's article. It is about feelings. Something Eckankar leaves out in their teaching, they call it unimportant.
      Thank you lovely Sharon for spreading Colleens article.
      I will read the rest later.
      Love and hugs from
      "Schmidt" ( my real name is
      moon
      aaron
      room
      emerald
      nobody)
      Take the first letters and you may remember this terrible person from 10 years ago.

      But I would, for the time being, prefer to call myself "Schmidt".

      Thank you for continuing this phantastic group Sharon.

    • butterflyschmidt@yahoo.de
      Message 50 of 50 , May 13 2:38 PM