Klemp Okays Masturbation to ECK Youth

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2011
      This is question number three from:
      "Youth in ECK, Letter of Light, Questions
      for the Master... January, 2011."

      Q:
      1) "What are the spiritual consequences
      of Masturbation?

      2) Are there any?"

      3) What technique would you suggest?
      --Wondering

      ME: BTW-Just kidding with that 3rd question.
      I was just trying to maintain the EK superstition/
      illusion with "The Principles of the Threes"
      by having three questions.

      Answer-

      HK: "Dear Wondering,

      THERE ARE NO SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES
      TO THE PRACTICE."

      ME: I was pretty sure Klemp would say that.
      But, doesn't masturbation require a certain
      amount of lust? And, isn't Lust "bad" and
      prevents one's spiritual evolution?

      HK: "This stament may shock a few;
      however, we are not Puritans.

      Masturbation is a private matter and is
      an individual's business alone, so No Guilt
      need be connected with it."

      ME: So, since it's a "private matter" and
      "an individual's business alone" I guess
      that means that EK Circle jerks are out?

      HK: "It is a natural function. Masturbation
      avoids the risk of Venereal Diseases and
      may well forestall sexual unions and unwanted
      pregnancies. The latter may lead to calamitous
      outcomes. Lives are often ruined."

      ME: I thought choices were "tests?" How are
      lives "ruined" by a girl getting pregnant and
      having responsibilities and a baby to love?
      Besides, what if you're taking precautions?
      Anyway, I wonder, is it okay for people to use
      unnatural devises to enhance the Masturbation
      process? What vibrators, dildoes and lotions
      do the Klemp's use? Are they to be sold in
      the Book Room at the next EK Seminar?

      Plus, one still has to be careful and use proper
      hygiene. I'm surprised Harry didn't cover that
      as well. I can see Klemp's POV on "forestalling
      sexual unions" since Klemp was always sexually
      retarded via his arrested social development.
      He probably still thought girls had "cooties"
      at age 19! LOL!

      HK: "So there is no shame in regard to
      Masturbation."

      ME: Unless you get caught! LOL!
      Still,one would think that there would
      be some Shame and Guilt for ECKists.
      Is this another EK Paradox?

      Having Sex, either with yourself or with
      someone else, requires Lust. Does Harry
      still Lust after Joan or does he visualize
      someone else to Lust after while he Masturbates?
      Lust, according to ECKankar, is a Negative
      Passion of the Mind and this will prevent
      spiritual growth and the development
      of a higher consciousness. It makes one
      wonder why a "Spiritual Master" is not
      promoting Chastity of both Body and Mind.

      Prometheus
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2011
        And THIS, my friend, is why Harold wears glasses.

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

        > This is question number three from:
        > "Youth in ECK, Letter of Light, Questions
        > for the Master... January, 2011."
        >

        > Q:
        > 1) "What are the spiritual consequences
        > of Masturbation?
        >
        > 2) Are there any?"
        >
        > 3) What technique would you suggest?
        > --Wondering
        >

        > ME: BTW-Just kidding with that 3rd question.
        > I was just trying to maintain the EK superstition/
        > illusion with "The Principles of the Threes"
        > by having three questions.
        >
        > Answer-
        >
        > HK: "Dear Wondering,
        >
        > THERE ARE NO SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES
        > TO THE PRACTICE."
        >

        > ME: I was pretty sure Klemp would say that.
        > But, doesn't masturbation require a certain
        > amount of lust? And, isn't Lust "bad" and
        > prevents one's spiritual evolution?
        >

        > HK: "This stament may shock a few;
        > however, we are not Puritans.
        >
        > Masturbation is a private matter and is
        > an individual's business alone, so No Guilt
        > need be connected with it."
        >

        > ME: So, since it's a "private matter" and
        > "an individual's business alone" I guess
        > that means that EK Circle jerks are out?
        >

        > HK: "It is a natural function. Masturbation
        > avoids the risk of Venereal Diseases and
        > may well forestall sexual unions and unwanted
        > pregnancies. The latter may lead to calamitous
        > outcomes. Lives are often ruined."
        >

        > ME: I thought choices were "tests?" How are
        > lives "ruined" by a girl getting pregnant and
        > having responsibilities and a baby to love?
        > Besides, what if you're taking precautions?
        > Anyway, I wonder, is it okay for people to use
        > unnatural devises to enhance the Masturbation
        > process? What vibrators, dildoes and lotions
        > do the Klemp's use? Are they to be sold in
        > the Book Room at the next EK Seminar?
        >
        > Plus, one still has to be careful and use proper
        > hygiene. I'm surprised Harry didn't cover that
        > as well. I can see Klemp's POV on "forestalling
        > sexual unions" since Klemp was always sexually
        > retarded via his arrested social development.
        > He probably still thought girls had "cooties"
        > at age 19! LOL!
        >

        > HK: "So there is no shame in regard to
        > Masturbation."
        >

        > ME: Unless you get caught! LOL!
        > Still,one would think that there would
        > be some Shame and Guilt for ECKists.
        > Is this another EK Paradox?
        >
        > Having Sex, either with yourself or with
        > someone else, requires Lust. Does Harry
        > still Lust after Joan or does he visualize
        > someone else to Lust after while he Masturbates?
        > Lust, according to ECKankar, is a Negative
        > Passion of the Mind and this will prevent
        > spiritual growth and the development
        > of a higher consciousness. It makes one
        > wonder why a "Spiritual Master" is not
        > promoting Chastity of both Body and Mind.
        >
        > Prometheus

      • prometheus_973
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 16, 2011
          I wonder who Harold fantasizes about when
          he's whacking off? Since Klemp is giving approval
          to "spank the monkey," on the outer, does this mean
          it's okay on the inner or in dreams to do the same?
          How erotic! BTW- Since HK is giving approval for
          ECKists to masturbate does this mean that the Inner
          Master is a voyeur?

          Prometheus

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2011
            The Inner Master has nocturnal emissions and would venture to say blue balls to match.