Re: More ARE archives

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2011
      Hello Sharon and All,
      That was a funny Klemp story. There are
      hundreds of them that make no sense
      if you believe HK's hype and PR.

      Remember the story where HK was working
      in his basement and was overcome with
      fumes from some paint thinner or something
      like that? There are Warnings on these cans
      that say, "Do Not Use In Areas Where Vapors
      Can Accumulate and Concentrate Such As
      Basements..." Why didn't Rebazar tell him
      to read the label or give him a "nudge?"
      Actually, one doesn't need a Mahanta to
      tell you things. Listen to Soul and/or use
      some common sense.

      It's almost "as if" Klemp doesn't have that
      "inner" communication with the ECK Hierarchy
      that he claims to have (as the Mahanta),
      and, thus, with his chelas and H.I.s! Plus,
      why wouldn't a really advanced person (with
      a higher than High consciousness) Not have
      a clue about using a dangerous chemical in
      a confined space? There are idiots abroad that
      are more "spiritually advanced" and self-aware
      than Klemp. If one believes that there really
      are such "Spiritual Masters" these stories give
      simple proof that Klemp was never one of them!

      Therefore, could it, also, be that Twitchell,
      Gross, and Klemp were never who or what
      they claimed to be in the first place? Now,
      that seems to be more logical and makes
      more sense! The only reason we once believed
      all of the crap in the first place is that we
      were "seekers" looking for something different.
      We were manipulated and duped into accepting
      the dogma with a grain of salt and to be
      skeptical. We were told to accept it until we
      could "prove it" to ourselves. Then, we were
      told that the "proof" was in our dreams i.e.
      on the "inner" because that's where the Inner
      Master (the Mahanta) did his thing and where
      Soul did It's thing. But, this is simply a mind
      trick because ideas were implanted into our
      subconscious minds.

      Plus, whatever happened to "As Above, So Below?"
      Where was the guidance and protection of/on
      not only the inner but the outer as well? And,
      why was it that everything needed restated,
      re-communicated, and validated via snail mail
      on the Outer? Let's face it, if Klemp Does Not
      verify a chela's inner or outer spiritual experiences
      then it didn't happen, was wrong, or was something
      else. HK needs to control everything, and especially
      the purse strings! There is no Spiritual Freedom
      in ECKankar and there never was.

      Prometheus

      Sharon wrote:
      Tee-hee - Hey Alf, this reminded me of an old eckstory about Harold on moving
      day, he was upstairs in his office and the moving men were in the house, perhaps
      he was afraid to face the moving men because no doubt they were "real" men and
      not paranoid wimpy scrawny little woosies - anyway, he used the phone to call
      his wife downstairs!! Good grief!! I forget what highholey spirichul message
      this story had. Why didn't he just call his wife on the inner? Or come out of
      hiding & yell? Or just go downstairs???????????

      But you know, I have to disagree, not everyone wants to be at "the top" - in
      fact, I've always been a very happy underachiever, and one thing that made me
      uncomfy in ekult was they always seemed to be pushing, pushing, pushing...hu
      more, recruit more, etc....oh, as an eckist I hu'd plenty and felt I was just
      doing fine, but that's the thing....I was happy where I was, the "teachings"
      seemed to contradict all the "pushing". I felt sort of guilty, I could care
      less about more initiations - for one thing, there was no way in hell I was
      "that" good, according to the books!! I was realistic about myself. The
      descriptions of HIs - well, they made Mother Theresa look like low-life scum in
      comparison! Anyway, I just thought of Lurk, bless him wherever he is - once he
      sent me either the essay or the link, "Dare To Be Mediocre". Loved it!! I'd
      like to embroider & frame it...maybe one of these days. Anyway, sure it's great
      to be all you can be, but...I think you need to be realistic about yourself sort
      of, and be happy - not greedy, or in denial & afraid of yourself or something
      because you've got low self-esteem or something? To paraphrase RuPaul, how can
      you love others if you can't love yourself?

      Another thing that made no sense, when I read that he'd gotten a divorce because
      his wife couldn't handle his masterly "power flows". I wondered, how could he
      keep us chelas and the whole universe and beyond "balanced" when he couldn't do
      it for his wife, the mother of his child? And oh horrors, when I read he'd
      remarried not that long afterwards, I thought wow, that woman must be *so*
      "spiritual"!!

      He preaches "Maybury's Law" but he sure as hECK doesn't follow it himself.

      Duh.

      Hey, isn't the snow beautiful, especially when you don't have to go out & drive
      in it? I had to shovel out a maybe 5' x 5' area for the dog, hadn't shoveled
      for many years, bought a kiddie shovel at the dollar store this year - I'd used
      a dustpan to move some snow once, but can't bend that much. Anyway, I did it
      and it felt good, but gawd I need more exercise and fewer cigarettes!!! And
      either better meds or back surgery, altho the TENS unit is a lifesaver!

      Have a good one!!!