Why Isn't Klemp Talking About the Zohar?

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      I was wondering what the purpose
      is in having a "Living" ECK Master?

      Klemp still promotes, and sells, Twitchell's
      "Stranger by the River" but where is
      Klemp's "current" version of this book,
      or his own unique work? Where's Rebazar?

      And, why are ECKists being encouraged
      to purchase Twitchell's old talks (EK
      history) now in CD format?

      It's another money maker, of course,
      but it takes the ECKist backwards into
      the past and into a state of lower consciousness.
      Then again, these talks do show the
      scam behind Eckankar. After all, according
      to Klemp, Twitchell had been under
      Rebazar's tutorage for years and according
      to PT was given the 12th initiation in
      the 1950s. So it does seem odd that
      Twit never mentions the "Mahanta," and
      other important points, in his 1966 talk:
      "The Way of ECKANKAR."

      Therefore, if Twitchell's works are
      being pushed upon ECKists, what is
      the point with having a "Living" Master?
      Has the "Living" master (Klemp) written
      any Shariyats or anything as worthy
      or as comparable to the books of Twitchell?
      No!

      Klemp claims to be a/the infallible Mahanta,
      but as the LEM he is supposed to give a
      "current" view of the world to his followers
      and guide them through tough times.
      Instead, this so-called "Modern Prophet"
      hides away most of the year and talks or
      writes about traveling to the Astral "Sun
      Worlds" with Rebazar and about going into
      the past to Atlantis, etc. in order to renew
      Soul's "golden contract" with the M/LEM.

      Klemp mimics others with generalized doom
      and gloom comments (and EMF fears) while
      avoiding precise predictions... except for one:
      "Eckankar is meant to be here not just for
      decades, but for centuries-- even for millennia."
      But, didn't PT and DG say the same things?

      An EK prediction, The Invasion of the Zohar!

      HK seems to agree with Twitchell that an alien
      space race (The ZOHAR) is to come and take
      over the earth! This is mentioned on pg. 243
      of Klemp's first (1998) Lexicon.

      On pages 186-187 Klemp mentions that
      this invasion and "colonization" will occur
      after a "catastrophe" in the "Twenty-First
      and Twenty-Second Centuries." Also, the
      ECK Master, SEPHER, will be responsible for
      "the spiritual welfare of the Zohar" (those
      space aliens who murder/destroy the human
      race).

      Too bad that good old Sepher didn't have
      more influence over the Zohar prior to the
      invasion! LOL! But how "spiritual" are those
      who invade and annihilate another race?
      Isn't this what a less spiritual and violent
      (lower consciousness) race would do?

      So, what are Klemp's views/predictions on
      this EK theology? This is the 21th Century
      and, according to HK, time is running out!
      Tick-tock, tick-tock!

      Klemp should be addressing the future and
      not the past simply because by the time he
      gets it into print it's even further into the past.
      Events and circumstances change in every
      moment. Instead, HK (EK's Modern Prophet)
      should be addressing future events.That way,
      by the time it got into print it would be the
      present or near future! The past is too easy
      and too convenient to comment upon and
      too easy to do 20/20 hindsight rewrites.
      But, that's what Klemp does. He takes the
      Easy Way in order to appear to earn his
      keep.

      But, since Klemp is promoting himself as
      a "Modern Prophet" he should be attempting
      to live up to the his own hype. ECKists should
      hold him accountable to address current
      world issues, as well as, these doom and
      gloom EK predictions. Instead, we see him
      attempting to sell more and more EK materials
      which contain nothing new. It's merely
      repackaged and/or put into a current CD/
      DVD/MP3 format. The President and EK
      Board could make those decisions without
      HK.

      Then, again, the Catch-22 for ECKists is
      that they aren't permitted to complain (it's
      negative), nor to "second guess" the LEM
      (who is also the Mahanta). ECKists are to
      follow and practice the "Law of Silence."
      But, are ECKists always expected to practice
      this EK Law without exception? If someone
      wrongs you or makes a mistake then shouldn't
      you speak up? Sure! Therefore, it's okay
      that they don't remain silent on matters
      of theology either. Soul equals Soul correct?
      Thus, why should Klemp be above responsibility?

      Darwin was kicked to the curb for misrepresentation,
      but Klemp and his lawyers rewrote the EK bylaws.
      Now, the President and EK Board have no authority
      to hold Klemp accountable. Catch-22 again!

      Prometheus
    • harrisonferrel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2010
        Eckankar couldn't be much more backward. Nothing about it is original, so why start now?