All you need to know about Jupiter

  • Yoga Nitwit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2010
      http://www.soundcurrentrider.com/TheSun.html

      Visiting Jupiter presented no obstacles other than
      the need to practice getting there daily during a
      period of several weeks. Often in my
      contemplations I would receive glimpses or
      impressions of the planet, noting that it was mostly
      covered by multicolored clouds and boasted
      continents and cities of unimaginable size. Like all
      outer planets, I experienced Jupiter not as a gas
      giant at its inhabited frequency level but as a solid,
      huge planet, with vast oceans and landmasses. I
      believe it appears to us on earth as insubstantial
      gas because its molecules are less densely packed
      than ours. Nevertheless, it is solid to the people
      who exist there at its own frequency level.

      One day I managed to penetrate
      Jupiter's heavy atmosphere and
      found myself hovering over a
      brightly lit megacity that
      sprawled across low hills as far
      as I could see. The city sat by an
      expansive sea so dark the water
      looked almost black. Part of it
      may have been shadows thrown
      by the lowering cloud cover, but
      it seemed to me the waves had
      an oily, sludgy consistency. It
      made me wonder if anything
      lived beneath them.

      The coastline of the megacity, whose name I learned was Zaiya on the continent of
      Kohs, formed multiple promontories reaching into the murky waters like fingers of a
      giant hand. Each peninsula was heavily overbuilt down to the very shores with
      gleaming high-rises of a hundred floors or more. Farther inland many of the buildings
      soared to three or four times that height, dwarfing even the hills over which the city
      sprawled like an immense, glittering hive. A huge arc of some pearlescent material
      spanned the city center like a gigantic, half-buried ring. Another building resembled
      the superstructure of a warship, only 100 times bigger. A third edifice was a
      convoluted tangle of huge, crystalline tubes, all inhabited. The impressive skyline left
      me with the notion this was a society that worshipped science and technology.

      Drawing closer, I was given the
      information that in the center of
      the buildings thick cables of
      matter conversion conduits ran
      down to the ground level.
      There they connected with the
      main transportation grids of
      Zaiya and the rest of the planet.
      People would dial a destination
      like making a long distance or
      local phone call; a square touch
      plate with color coded and
      textured buttons served as
      input terminal.

      There were terminals installed next to matter conversion stations on each floor.
      Inside the station the passengers stepped onto a converter platform where their
      bodies were disassembled and fed into the transport system. At the destination the
      bodies would be reassembled and expelled onto something like a big conveyor belt. I
      also learned that only people and certain high value goods were transported via
      matter transmission - an expensive technology developed only on Jupiter. Mostly,
      regular goods and bulk commodities were shipped in the large air barges I could see
      flying in multi-layered traffic patterns throughout the thick atmosphere of the city.

      The population density was mind-boggling. Most likely more people inhabited the City
      of Zaiya than make up the populace of most countries on earth. I was told the
      residents lived on food stuffs created by matter converters drawing on vast oil and
      natural gas reserves deep underground.

      I understood agriculture as we know it
      is obsolete on this world, including
      ranches for livestock. Indeed, I saw
      very few farmlands, forests or
      wilderness areas anywhere on Jupiter
      due to high population density, vast
      wastelands, and extensive military and
      industrial installations. Maybe to make
      up for the lack of natural wilderness,
      the residents were afforded the use of
      generous parks scattered throughout
      the many megacities. I guessed thanks
      to matter transmission, most people
      traveling from city to city never actually
      had to see the land in between.

      Construction of Baikonur Cosmodrome

      On Eirrem, as Jupiter is officially known, I
      observed large areas, larger than continents
      on earth, that were empty and uninhabitable.
      Poisonous gases seeped from the ground,
      adding to the blight of the war-blasted and
      polluted soil. The wastelands I knew were a
      testament to monumental high-tech wars
      fought on Jupiter in the past, either between
      its own countries or with other planets.

      Natural gas seemed to supply much of the
      energy on the planet. I witnessed power
      plants burning gas and methane sitting at the
      edges of the wastelands, with pipelines
      leading to rich gas fields farther inland. Huge,
      busy shipyards in other parts of the planet Yellowstone

      The Jovians themselves, or Eirr as they're called,
      were mostly chunky and dark skinned, with straight
      black hair over square faces -- at least the ones I
      encountered looked like that. The smiling sample
      picture here notwithstanding, the Eirr I met struck
      me as fairly aggressive in demeanor, energetic and
      innovative, yet somewhat rude and insensitive.
      However, given the vastness of their planet, I
      wouldn't be surprised if there were races of
      different genotypes and temperaments in other
      regions I wasn't able to visit in detail.

      Politically, Jupiter exuded the over regulated
      paranoia of a police state; I imagined the world
      government to be perhaps a technocracy supported
      by pervasive security forces. That's what it felt like.

      YN: This valuable information should have been presented on the front page of the New York Times long ago. But it hasn't. How long will the world ignore the vast wealth of planetary research that is being garnered by Eckankar's adept Soul Travelers?