Morons on Hu Chat - atlantis and the crystal skulss

  • dafreejohn@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2010
      Has anyone seen the recent stupidity on the Eckankar list Hu-Chat?
      I am a student of religons (my email add is tongue in cheek) and these ECkists have thrown reason and logic out the door, baby and bathwater!

      It began with some of these idiots talking about their past lives and one moron announced he worked at an airport in Atlantis and was privy to the knowledge of where the crystal skulls where hidden...
      Being that this is an ECkankar list,
      it was not too long before some other idiots began revealing themselves as past residents of Atlantis as well! LOL!!!!
      Then they began having a talk about how they were guardians of the crystal skulls and the hush hush behind their burials..of course these people reincarnated and were posting on this list.
      Ultimately this evening, one of these morons announced that the crystals will finally be released on Dec.12, 2012.. He was not going to say anything but it was time for the "truth" to come out.ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Seriously.....Indiana Jones anyone?
      I expected at least one ECkist to stand up for reason but was sorely disappointed. How can these people be so gullible?
      I used to feel pity for Eckists thinking them to be well meaning but ignorant but now I see them as just plain stupid.
      Join hu-chat for laughs.
      To join Eckankar you must leave your rational mind at the door.
    • tomleafeater
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "dafreejohn@..." <dafreejohn@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen the recent stupidity on the Eckankar list Hu-Chat?
        > I am a student of religons (my email add is tongue in cheek) and these ECkists have thrown reason and logic out the door, baby and bathwater!
        >
        > It began with some of these idiots talking about their past lives and one moron announced he worked at an airport in Atlantis and was privy to the knowledge of where the crystal skulls where hidden...
        > Being that this is an ECkankar list,
        > it was not too long before some other idiots began revealing themselves as past residents of Atlantis as well! LOL!!!!
        > Then they began having a talk about how they were guardians of the crystal skulls and the hush hush behind their burials..of course these people reincarnated and were posting on this list.
        > Ultimately this evening, one of these morons announced that the crystals will finally be released on Dec.12, 2012.. He was not going to say anything but it was time for the "truth" to come out.ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!
        > Seriously.....Indiana Jones anyone?
        > I expected at least one ECkist to stand up for reason but was sorely disappointed. How can these people be so gullible?
        > I used to feel pity for Eckists thinking them to be well meaning but ignorant but now I see them as just plain stupid.
        > Join hu-chat for laughs.
        > To join Eckankar you must leave your rational mind at the door.

        That's pretty funny.

        You're right, there is absolutely no "standing up for reason" whatsoever in eckankar. In fact, insisting on reason at all is a good way to lose favor among eckists. Anything that enters their minds is accepted as fact, if it pleases them to do so.

        Want to think you had a past life in Atlantis? Just think about it, and it WILL come to you that you did, indeed, live on Atlantis. Whatever you want to have been in a past life you can be. Want to think Rebazar visited you last night and gave you another initiation? Well, squint your eyes just right and hu just so, and voila! It happened. Be sure to tell all your ecky friends on facebook all about it. Wheeee!

        When members can step back and just watch with some objectivity, it all looks as if the inmates have taken charge of the asylum.

        By the way, how does one join hu-chat? How do you prove you're a eckist?

        Leaf
      • ctecvie
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
          Hi Leaf,

          as huchat is for ekkies and non-ekkies you don't need to prove you're an eckist, you can just say so. :-) If you want to join chelachat, you need to quote some words of the latest mystic world.

          dafreejohn: I agree - it's incredible how stupied those ekkies are! I followed the thread on huchat, but skimmed only over the posts - there's just too much stupidity to waste time reading it! :-)

          It's so good to be ekkiekar and Harry-free and just enjoy life!! :-)
          Ingrid

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater" <tianyue@...> wrote:

          > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "dafreejohn@" <dafreejohn@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Has anyone seen the recent stupidity on the Eckankar list Hu-Chat?
          > > I am a student of religons (my email add is tongue in cheek) and these ECkists have thrown reason and logic out the door, baby and bathwater!
          > >
          > > It began with some of these idiots talking about their past lives and one moron announced he worked at an airport in Atlantis and was privy to the knowledge of where the crystal skulls where hidden...
          > > Being that this is an ECkankar list,
          > > it was not too long before some other idiots began revealing themselves as past residents of Atlantis as well! LOL!!!!
          > > Then they began having a talk about how they were guardians of the crystal skulls and the hush hush behind their burials..of course these people reincarnated and were posting on this list.
          > > Ultimately this evening, one of these morons announced that the crystals will finally be released on Dec.12, 2012.. He was not going to say anything but it was time for the "truth" to come out.ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!
          > > Seriously.....Indiana Jones anyone?
          > > I expected at least one ECkist to stand up for reason but was sorely disappointed. How can these people be so gullible?
          > > I used to feel pity for Eckists thinking them to be well meaning but ignorant but now I see them as just plain stupid.
          > > Join hu-chat for laughs.
          > > To join Eckankar you must leave your rational mind at the door.
          > >

          > That's pretty funny.
          >
          > You're right, there is absolutely no "standing up for reason" whatsoever in eckankar. In fact, insisting on reason at all is a good way to lose favor among eckists. Anything that enters their minds is accepted as fact, if it pleases them to do so.
          >
          > Want to think you had a past life in Atlantis? Just think about it, and it WILL come to you that you did, indeed, live on Atlantis. Whatever you want to have been in a past life you can be. Want to think Rebazar visited you last night and gave you another initiation? Well, squint your eyes just right and hu just so, and voila! It happened. Be sure to tell all your ecky friends on facebook all about it. Wheeee!
          >
          > When members can step back and just watch with some objectivity, it all looks as if the inmates have taken charge of the asylum.
          >
          > By the way, how does one join hu-chat? How do you prove you're a eckist?
          >
          > Leaf

        • Da free John
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2010

            Leaf,
             All you have to do is join Hu Chat on Google groups. It is open to interested members of the public with minimal moderation.
            I actually felt bad about what I wrote afterward and would not have used the term idiot or moron to refer to an Eckist, had I a chance to rewrite that post.
            The sad part is that these are not kids who are playing in a new age sandbox. These Eckists are mature adults with families.
             Imagine my disbelief when I read an Eckist posting his account of how he worked at an airport in Atlantis. He went on to give a vivid and detailed description of the Atlantis airport.
             No one called him out on it, they merely accepted his statements as facts.
             Then of course, he revealed he was a guardian of the Atlantean Crystal Skulls.
            No one called him out on it.
             Then several other Eckists revealed themselves to also be reincarnated Atlanteans who were also Guardians of the Crystal Skulls.
            Then they gave details on the burials of the skulls.
              No one called anyone out on this crap.
             I can only imagine the thoughts running through the mind of the Eckist True Believer ,
             'Wow. The Guardians of the Atlantean Crystal Skulls are all ECkists! They are all here with me on Hu Chat. I am a great person because I am a member of the religion with the Guardians of the Crystal Skulls. I guess since I am in the same religion they are in, I must be a special person. Maybe I am also from Atlantis... I will ask the Inner Master to reveal my past lives...."