Two Eckists warned me about leaving Eckankar

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
      This is a cross-post from my own message board about Eckankar and other things:

      Shortly before my leaving Eckankar on December 17, 2010, I had an "interesting" experience at the local Eck center. I was talking to two of the higher HIs there about the "curses" in Eckankar. I probably did use the word "curse" because by this time I was getting pretty bold with regard to dealing with these Eckists. I must have framed my comment in terms of pointing out to them that the writings of Eckankar have statements to the fact that if you leave Eckankar something bad will happen to you. And I further pointed out that even Harold Klemp gives people warnings like this. You won't believe what they told me.

      The first thing they said is this: the reason that Harold tells members of Eckankar that bad things will happen to them if they leave Eckankar is because IT IS TRUE, and that Harold is telling them this out of love and concern for them. In other words, he is doing them a big favor by warning them about what is in store for them.

      Then, to prove their point, each of these two female Eckists told me a story. One of them told me a story about a guy who left Eckankar and then was in a serious car crash and was killed. The other Eckist told me a story about a guy who left Eckankar, and then soon afterwards committed suicide. The person who told me about the suicide seemed to be gloating over the fact that her story proved that Harold was right. So some of these Eckists are so pathetic that if somebody dies in a car crash or commits suicide after leaving Eckankar, they are to some degree happy because this event has proven that "Harold was right."

      As I was standing there listening to their nonsense, I could hardly believe my ears.

      Jonathan Johns
    • David Osborn
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
        But December 17, 2010 hasn't come yet!  Was that just a typo, and you really meant 2001?
                                                         David

[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            eckankartruth-digest@yahoogroups.com
            eckankartruth-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • jonathanjohns96
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
          Dave

          It's a typo. it was supposed to be December 17, 2008.

          Jonathan

          --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, David Osborn <panfluteman2000@...> wrote:

          > But December 17, 2010 hasn't come yet!  Was that just a typo, and you really meant 2001?
          >                                                  David

        • jonathanjohns96
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010

            Here is another cross-post from my own message board. I pretty much had to post here using Rich-text format. Otherwise, it would be very difficult to follow.

            The double line marks the beginning and end of the post.

            I'm posting this just because it is the "evidence" of what I was just talking about. I remembered my chiropractor fixing the curse about my car wreck, but I didn't realize that she also fixed the one about suicide also.  I remember that she fixed the "Astral Hell" curse, but I didn't realize that all of these were fixed on the same day.

            Sorry about all the red. If it is bothering you, then copy it and paste it into a TXT or Word document.

            ==========

            December 29, 2008 - NET Appointment with Dr. Gifford, NET=6

            Back on December 17, 2008 I resigned from Eckankar. Below is an NET appointment exactly 12 days later on December 29 with my chiropractor Dr. Gifford. I had three NET corrections regarding curses that Eckankar put on me. I had another NET correction for a "dogmatic Eckist" which is a problem I constantly had the members of Eckankar. I point out a very simple fact, and they disagree with me, saying that I am wrong.

            NET = Neuro Emotional Technique
            NEC
            = Neuro Emotional Complex
            WD = Waking Dream

            Journal
            Monday, December 29, 2008
            At home

            Diary in real time.

            2:15 PM
            I just came back from my appointment with Dr. Gifford at 1:00 PM. I had six NET corrections. That gives me a total of 36 NET corrections for the month of December. That's a new World's record.

            She also tested out Clematis/Water Violet. I no longer need it. We tested it out by simply asking a question.

            1012. NET fix. Anger. My anger. Last week I received a form my auto insurance company requesting that I fill out the mileage for my car. In my appointment today the following statement on my NET card made my arm weak:

            Think about filling out the mileage information on my car insurance form.

            This NET problem is from a 3x5 card that I wrote down five days ago on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 7:08 PM.

            1013. NET fix. Resentment. My resentment. This has to do with something that happened to me on Christmas day. My youngest brother "B" wished me "Merry Christmas" and the lied to me three times. This NET problem is from a 3x5 card that I wrote down four days ago on Thursday, December 25, 2008 at 11:30 PM.

            The next card I tested was OK, but there were several detailed versions of it that made my arm weak. The following card was OK:

            Think about the curses that Harold Klemp put in the teachings [Eckankar] "If you leave Eckankar, bad things will happen to you.

            WD  "bout" (It happened twice in the past five minutes). I just wrote an NET card for it.

            1014. NET fix. Fear. My fear. Eckankar. One or two months ago, a lady at the ECK center told me about a guy who left Eckankar and then committed suicide. She was gloating because it proved Eckankar's teachings that bad things happen to people who leave Eckankar. In my appointment today, the following statement on my NET card made my arm weak:

            Think about _____ _____ telling me the story about the guy who committed suicide after leaving Eckankar.

            This NET problem is from a 3x5 card that I wrote down two days ago on Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 11:02 AM.

            1015. NET fix. Fear. My fear. Eckankar. One or two months ago, a lady at the ECK center told me about a guy who left Eckankar and then was killed in a car accident.

            She was telling me that because it proved Eckankar's teachings that bad things happen to people who leave Eckankar. She wasn't gloating, just informing me. In my appointment today, the following statement on two of my NET card made my arm weak:

            3x5 NET card
            Saturday, December 27, 2008, 11:03 AM
            Think about _____ _____ telling me the story about the guy who got killed in a car accident after leaving Eckankar.

            3x5 NET card
            Saturday, December 27, 2008, 11:33 AM
            Think bout my fear of getting in a car accident.

            Please note that I got in a car accident yesterday, December 26, 2009, a little before 8 PM.

            {Note: Original document has a photo of my damaged car}

            {Photo taken on Saturday, January 24, 2009}

            WD  "Thinka" --> Roman Soldier Lifetime. (I just wrote an NET card)

            We tested out a card about the damage to my car, buy my arm stayed strong. So it appears that I am not pissed off about that. However we did test out a card I wrote for figuring out the true reason why I got in the accident. The following testedout as being valid.

            1. Karma.
            2. Curse from Harold Klemp.
            3. Good Thing: It healed me by realigning my energy bodies.

            In this instance, muscle testing would simply by telling my deepest belief on the question.

            1016. NET fix. Anger. My anger. Eckankar. This is another correction for a member of Eckankar. About four months ago, a guy (_____ _____) at the ECK center was talking about how he had been doing new type of spiritual exercise. He said "Instead of focusing on the third eye, I have been focusing on the parotid gland." I had no problem with him doing something creative, but he was incorrect about one thing. I let him talk for awhile, then calmly pointed out to him that the third eye corresponds to the pineal gland, not the parotid gland. He replied "It's the same thing."

            In appointment today, thinking about this conversation with him made my arm weak. Dr. Gifford figured out that the problem was that I was angry because he didn't respect my intelligence. This NET problem is from a 3x5 card that I wrote this morning, Monday, December 29, 2008 at 12:50 PM.

            1017. NET fix. Fear. My fear. Eckankar. This is my third NET correction for today involving curses which my previous religion Eckankar put on me. At the end of my appointment, Dr. Gifford tested me out as needing the North American Flower Remedy "Angel's Trumpet." This remedy is for "Fear of death, resistance to letting go of life or to crossing the spiritual threshold; denial of the reality of the spiritual world." I then told Dr. Gifford that Eckankar's "bible, the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, states that those who leave Eckankar will have to endure the astral hells before the Eck master takes pity on them and allows them to come back to Eckankar. At that point, I wondered, maybe I need an NET correction for this. So I thought about dying and being afraid of going to Hell. My arm went weak. My mind was so burnt out from the last week that I couldn't even see the connection. But Dr. Gifford said "You have a fear of death because you are afraid that you are going to Hell." Muscle testing confirmed that." So Dr. Gifford did the NET correction as I thought about dying and then going to a terrible place where I would be punished.

            Please note that my "fear of death" was due to a curse placed on me by Eckankar, not because I am actually afraid of death because I am not. It's the fear that I will go to the "astral hells" mentioned in Eckankar's fear-based curse that it places on its followers.

            I told Dr. Gifford to please retest the Angel's Trumpet even though I was very certain that I still needed it. Muscle testing confirmed that I still needed it. This NET problem came to the surface near the end of my appointment with Dr. Gifford today, Monday, December 29, 2008 around 1:13 PM. Age 31. (1986)

            {Note on September 5, 2010: I am the one who knows about the North American Flower remedies. Dr. Gifford doesn't know anything. And we used my menu/test sheet which contains only numbers, then we look the number up, so the test is a double-blind test. The reason I asked her to retest the Angel's trumpet after the NET correction is because the NET correction could have fixed the problem. It didn't, so I still needed the Angel's Trumpet flower remedy.}

            {Note on
            September 5, 2010: The curse about the Astral Hells was placed on me in 1986 (Dr. Gifford muscle tested out my age). That was only seven years into my 29 year sojourn in Eckankar.}

            Below is the detailed description for the North American Flower Remedy Angel's Trumpet. I copied this from the Ananda Apothecary website:

            http://www.anandaapothecary.com/fes-north-american-flower-essences/angels-trumpe\
            t-flower-essence.html

            Angel's Trumpet
            Flower Essence
            Brugmansia candida)

            Positive qualities:
            Spiritual surrender at death or at times of deep transformation; opening the heart to the spiritual world.
            Patterns of imbalance: Fear of death, resistance to letting go of life or to crossing the spiritual threshold; denial of the reality of the spiritual world.

            Angel's trumpet flower essence is used especially for the soul's capacity to experience death, or any profound transformation, in a way which is conscious and free. A key word in understanding Angel's Trumpet is surrender - for situations when it is no longer appropriate to fight death, or for ego surrender, when the soul can experience these processes as joyous transition rather than as fearsome ordeals.

            The soul realizes that death is a form of birth when seen from the spiritual side. This remedy is helpful in hospice work, in wartime, during natural disasters and for all occasions when we are called to minister to loved one's who are departing from the physical form. It is also helpful for therapists who must guide the soul through deeply transformative, "rebirthing" processes.

            Angel's Trumpet facilitates profound soul opening, transforming the fear of death into the conscious awareness of spiritual life.

            - from the 'Flower Essence Repertory', by Patricia Kaminsky and Richard Katz. The most comprehensive and user-friendly flower essence book we've found. Highly recommended for any practitioner.

            I have another appointment with Dr. Gifford at 3:40 PM because I need an adjustment badly.
            3:10 PM

            8:38 PM
            At 3:40 PM today, I went to my second appointment with Dr. Gifford. My left leg was one inch short.

            The two stupid waking dreams that I had earlier today turned out to be nothing.
            8:40 PM