Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Coming changes to Eckankar?

  • David Osborn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30 9:42 AM
      Hello Jonathan,
           Yeah, I understand your point about online therapy, and appreciate it.  But a major implicit, but not explicitly stated, point of my posting was that I got out while the going was good, and didn't have to take all of Harold's crap; therefore, my need for Eckankar related therapy, online or otherwise, is inherently less than those who were mainly Eckists when Harold was the sole LEM.  For all the faults of Paul and Darwin, I think that there was a lot that was right about Eckankar in their day - a lot that got abandoned or subverted when Harold became LEM.
                                                           David

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2010
        This presents no problem at all for Eckankar for two main reasons:
        1. Eckists are committed to the lies of their cult, so any kind of conflicting information is chalked up to being dismissed; and
        2. Eckankar is just great at lying their way out of everything. They specialize in lying and spin.