Re: Join me in asking the Obama Administration to support protections for endangered species

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
      Darn, I just missed the closing of the petition, but I went ahead and signed up for future emails. It is a fact that there are only about 3200 wild tigers left in the entire world. This is very sad.

      tygerpurr

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Sharon <brighttigress@...> wrote:

      > I have just taken action to support strong protections for endangered species and I hope you will join me to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places
      >
      > The Obama Administration is asking us for our thoughts on the Endangered Species Act. For over 35 years, the Endangered Species Act has been a safety net for our species on the brink of extinction. We must keep it strong so that it can continue to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places.
      >
      > Please join me in asking the Obama Administration to support strong and scientifically based protections for endangered species.
      >
      > This petition doesn't have too many signatures so I hope others will sign and spread the word!
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Sharon

    • tomleafeater
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
        I missed it too, tigerpurr. I didn't click on it in time to respond. It's sad that the tigers are endangered. Anyway, I hope all is well with you.

        Peace,

        Leaf