Join me in asking the Obama Administration to support protections for endangered species

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
      I have just taken action to support strong protections for endangered species and I hope you will join me to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places

      The Obama Administration is asking us for our thoughts on the Endangered Species Act. For over 35 years, the Endangered Species Act has been a safety net for our species on the brink of extinction. We must keep it strong so that it can continue to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places.

      Please join me in asking the Obama Administration to support strong and scientifically based protections for endangered species.

      This petition doesn't have too many signatures so I hope others will sign and spread the word!

      Thanks,

      Sharon

      Click here to take action to save endangered species: http://org2.democracyinaction.org/o/6014/petition.jsp?petition_KEY=448
    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2010
        Darn, I just missed the closing of the petition, but I went ahead and signed up for future emails. It is a fact that there are only about 3200 wild tigers left in the entire world. This is very sad.

        tygerpurr

        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, Sharon <brighttigress@...> wrote:

        > I have just taken action to support strong protections for endangered species and I hope you will join me to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places
        >
        > The Obama Administration is asking us for our thoughts on the Endangered Species Act. For over 35 years, the Endangered Species Act has been a safety net for our species on the brink of extinction. We must keep it strong so that it can continue to protect our nation's wildlife and wild places.
        >
        > Please join me in asking the Obama Administration to support strong and scientifically based protections for endangered species.
        >
        > This petition doesn't have too many signatures so I hope others will sign and spread the word!
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Sharon

      • tomleafeater
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2010
          I missed it too, tigerpurr. I didn't click on it in time to respond. It's sad that the tigers are endangered. Anyway, I hope all is well with you.

          Peace,

          Leaf