Joke!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      In A town in France in the 17th century, there was this Hunchback who had a
      job as the sexton in the local church.

      The guy was soooo spastic, that he couldn't even run the ropes to ring the
      bell, but would get in the tower and run into the bell, face first with
      enough momentum to make the bell ring loudly.
      The bell would also arrest his momentum so he didn't fall out of the tower..

      One day, in an unusual fit of palsy, he MISSED the bell, and fell out of the
      tower, laying on the ground, groaning, and barely alive.
      Some strangers to the town were passing by, and seeing the incident,
      ran to help.
      One of the strangers asked a local..
      "Who is this poor guy"
      the local said

      "I don't know his name but his face rings a bell!!"

      (MORE..)

      By this time the hunchback was totally disabled, so his brother was
      hired to do the job. The brother was so stupid that he didn't understand
      about ropes and stuff, but resorted to the previous method..

      The first time he tried, he missed the bell, and fell out of the tower.
      He landed on his head, and was killed outright.
      Same stranger comes up and says
      "I can't believe THIS!! Who is it this time??"

      Same local says ;
      "I dunno his name either , but he's a dead ringer for his brother."