Re: My new "58 Past Lives" message board

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 41 , Apr 1, 2010
      Leaf,

      It's OK that you expressed your opinion, and I wasn't offended. I know about the variety of individuals who have left Eckankar and who are now posting on this message board. They have vastly different beliefs and therefore vastly different opinions. I'm not asking people to agree with me.

      I didn't really even want to link to my message board here, but the subject kinda came up, and I know that getting into a detailed discussion about past lives here would be unwelcome by a lot of the members of this board.

      Ditto with inner experiences with "masters." But Ford Johnson initially planned to publish Graham Forsyth's diary/journal as a separate book, and many former Eckists have since commented on the Internet that they were disappointed, so I assume there is some interest in the subject. Therefore, I made the link.

      Jonathan

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "tomleafeater" <tianyue@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > > Jonathan "I don't have any specific information about my Soul Group, but I believe that it exists. I never had the Life Between Life regression."
      > >
      > > From Thomas' post "Also, anything else such as meeting with your spiritual guide, meeting with the Council of Elders for a life review, and finding out your Incarnation Plan?"
      > > Jonathan "I never had the Life Between Life regression. It's a special, very long past life regression. It is not a standard past life regression"
      > >

      > > Jonathan: But I did have a lot of interesting inner experiences. And I did have ten past life regressions. Your math for how far back my past lives go won't add up for me because I live more than one lifetime at a time.
      > >
      > > Back in January I started my own Yahoo Group (message board). The project got tabled, but I just started it up again. I have three posts there including a simple list of my 58 past lives (give or take a few). Also, the last file that I uploaded has a transcription of my entire first past life regression. The PDF I have is much better then the format of the post there, but I am still looking for a good PDF creator.
      > >
      > > As far as I can determine, the message board is set up so you can join, and you are welcome to join. And anyone who is a member of ET or ESA can join. I have discovered that figuring out how to set up these Yahoo message boards the way you want them can be a very challenging task. I probably have to approve your membership, and for now I may even have to approve your posts.
      > >
      > > My message board called "58 Past Lives"
      > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/58PastLIves/
      > >
      > > I don't really like the name I thought up for the message board, but I had to think up something.
      > >
      > > Jonathan
      > >

      > > --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, thomas lee <thomaslee40@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Jonathan,
      > > > It sounds like we are both on the same path. I have read the books of Michael Newton and Brian Weiss. I am even thinking of taking the training to become a hypnotherapist.
      > > >
      > > > I am very interested in hearing about your past life regression sessions. Were you able to determine if some persons in your present life are also part of your Soul Group? Also, anything else such as meeting with your spiritual guide, meeting with the Council of Elders for a life review, and finding out your Incarnation Plan.
      > > >
      > > > An answer to any one of these questions would be worth the effort to go through a PLR. I am especially interested in finding out what life agreements I had made with others before my present incarnation, AND what my incarnation plan is for my present incarnation.
      > > >
      > > > It is very interesting that you are familiar with over 50 of your past lives. If the average time between incarnations were 100 years, your first incarnation would be 5,000 years ago. However, I am sure it was much earlier than that.
      > > > Any info you can provide me about your PLR sessions would be appreciated

    • jonathanjohns96
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 3, 2010
        Thomas,

        Thanks for the link. I may take a look.

        By the way, I approved your membership over at 58PastLives. You can ask as many questions as you want over there. I will answer them. The message board may be set up so that I have to approve your posts, we'll see. These message boards can be tricky to set up correctly. I set things up, and then I'm not even sure how I did it. For now, I will try very hard to check the "58" mb several times a day.

        Thanks again for your interest.

        Alan