Re: My story...ECK Stories Needed... Desperately!

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2009
      No. They would harass your mother with phone calls and threaten to call your work if you didn't post "responsibly".

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, harrisonferrel <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I'll give them an Eck story. A short one to boot. I joined a cult, I wasted twelve years. I believed that made-up characters were really in my dreams and then I discovered Sharon and David Lane on the internet and came back to my senses.
      >
      > Do you think they'd print my story??

    • formyd48
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2009
        I'm an ex Eckist. I have been looking for other ex Eckist groups. We all know what a terrible let down it is to find out the truth about Eckankar. I still now some people who know the truth but still stay in it. Anyway, has anyone ever considered a class action suit against Eckankar by ex Eckist? If so I would be interested in knowing details.