Not powerful enough for photo sessions

  • harrisonferrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Have you ever wondered about the all-powerful eck masters? They appear and reappear at will, can manifest in the physical, pull you out of a fire, help you fly through the air and even appear in the physical and stand in the snow wearing only sandals and a flimsy frock. Rebazar Tarsz can even be considered a Tibetan master even though he looks nothing at all like any fricken Tibetan I've ever seen. BUT WITH ALL THESE amazing powers, I find it most amazing that none of these masters have ever shown up for a photography session. They've never gone to Minnesota and posed for a photograph so that their humble followers can frame them and put them on the walls instead of those dreadful, cartoonish and amateur depictions!

      Why don't they just manifest at a studio and have their pictures taken? Don't tell me it's because they can't. Or that they just don't do such things. If they were so against having their pictures used as idol-worshipping objects of art, then they wouldn't even allow their cartoons to be posted and distributed, at a fee, by the eckankar hierarchy, right? Fubbi Quantz should manifest himself an Armani suit and smile for the Nikon.

      I'm frankly very disappointed. This isn't the reason why I got out of eckankar, but it should be just one in a long list of dealbreakers for the sane.