Re: [eckankartruth] Sadness About John

  • Rebazar Tarzs
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 9, 2009
      Isn't today John's birthday?

      There is a scene in "A Hard Day's Night" where Paul looks
      right into the camera in bewilderment and says,
      "Where's John?"

      It reminds me of the song,
      "Has anybody here seen my old friend John ...
      Have you seen him anywhere?"

      I know that it's JFK, but, intersting in a strange way.

      From: Rebazar Tarzs <realbizarretarzs@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: Re: [eckankartruth] Re: Fatima
      To: eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 11:28 PM

      So true!

      Did you know that the Beatles did that song, too?

      Not quite the same, though!
      Dean was my role model as a kid.

      Or at least one of them.

      From: Rebazar Tarzs <realbizarretarzs@ yahoo.com>
      To: eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 11:05 PM

      I remember a skit on his show where a woman says to Dean,
      "What's the matter with you?  Don't you know what good clean
      living is?"

      Dean answers, "No, I don't. What good is it?"

      From: Rebazar Tarzs <realbizarretarzs@ yahoo.com>
      To: eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 10:12 PM

      Lady Madonna, children at your feet ...

      Were the Beatles prophets after all?

      They were more popular than Jesus!

      From: Moby <whitemoby22@ yahoo.com>
      Subject: [eckankartruth] Re: Fatima
      To: eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, October 9, 2009, 9:25 PM

      If a would-be savior has unmitigated chutzpa, they're halfway there. All they really have to do is manage to get the spotlight, then dance away. Human beings, particulary a mass of human beings, will chase anything that moves.

      Moby...

      --- In eckankartruth@ yahoogroups. com, Ken Pearson <maputo95@.. .> wrote:

      > Cultic groups have a way of controlling and indoctrinating their adherents. Only their interpretation of, say, the Bible is valid. The world is under Satan's control so all civilization and culture is evil, why get educated, we are all rushing to Armaggeddon and the CRUCIAL BIG Command- DO NOT READ MATERIAL THAT IS AGAINST OUR GROUP. CONTROL!!
      > Mid 18th Century American intrepreter s decided that were superior to 2000 years of biblical exegesis and set up their own cults- Mormonism.. Jehovah's Witnesses, Seventh Day Adventists, Christian Scientists, snake handling Southern Baptists, apologies to any US cults I have left out. merica, thank you for Jazz, AA and Coca-Cola, but please keep the rest!!! Lol.

    • harrisonferrel
      Message 44 of 44 , Oct 14, 2009
        CHARISMA is one of the many traits of a sociopath. Paul seems to have been one. He was a liar, con man, cheat, plagiarist, and manipulator. The guy was pure scum, as is Harold Klemp. These guys belong(ed) in jail.

        \