Stop Feeding Chicken Feces to Cows

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      This is totally disgusting, and I hope others will sign the petition.

      http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/907089274

      I'm wondering if beef labeled "all natural" is fed this garbage!!

      Thanks!

      Sharon
    • prometheus_973
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hello Sharon and All,
        Klemp should stop feeding bullsh_t to
        his chelas too!

        BTW- In Indonesia they place chickens,
        in cages, above their farm raised Tilapia
        in order to feed the fish the chicken feces.
        This is the main reason that I don't eat Tilapia!

        Actually, feeding cows to cows is even worse.
        Mad Cow Disease comes from feeding infected
        cow brains and spinal cords to other cows!

        Prometheus