Wikileaks

  • violinmike2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2009
      Wikileaks is a unique site that publishes anonymously
      classified confidential or leaked documents that are
      otherwise withheld from the public.
      Currently the LDS Mormons and Scientologists are after
      them for documents published on line. I'm surprised there
      is no Eckankar page. Although I would never publish the Claptrap
      Discourses Vol 1-? . Heres a link to it
      with some controversy about the Scientologists.
      You computer fanatics probably know all about it but I
      hadn't. It has value as political whistleblowing is done
      about all kinds of documents.

      http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology_collected_Operating_Thetan_documents