Re: Hi Prometheus and Sharon

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello All,
      Remember that Ek song with the
      lyrics of "life life is only a dream."
      Thus, how can one factually prove
      anything since it's all a "dream"
      or depends upon the majority's
      acknowledgment and agreement
      of reality, or those who have a
      "higher consciousness" due to a
      pecking order of initiation levels,
      etc. etc.? What is Truth since It,
      supposedly, has many different
      levels of consciousness and meanings?

      However, running red lights is bad
      behaviour, dangerous to others, and
      against the law and requires punishment
      (a lesson to conform to society's laws)
      when one is irresponsible... dream or not!

      And, when Klemp puts Twitchell's birth
      year [1908] on the front copyright page
      of the Combined Shariyats Books 1 & 2
      (EK's Holy Books) I, thus, use this birth
      year for Paul (and ignore the rest) since
      this has now become the most "official"
      birth year endorsed by Klemp... ECKankar's
      chief spokesperson and leader. And,
      since my focus is upon Klemp and
      ECKankar I feel that this date/information
      is accurate and factual in order to make
      my points. If the Mahanta is, truly, the
      highest con out there then how can he
      be wrong? Of course, we know he's a
      fraud, but to Eckists he's not! Thus, I'll
      use his own words against him... which
      is rather easy. After all, No Eckist is allowed
      to find fault with his rules etc. or his
      lack of action and nutty comments.

      Prometheus