2 questions

  • whitemoby22
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2009
      #1, has the Center for Twitchell plagarizism been removed? I cannot locate it?

      #2, i know that Twitchell's books are heavily plagarized. What about his discourses? (Not the ones written by Klemp, but the ones Paul put out).

      Thanks, Moby....
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2009
        --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, "whitemoby22" <whitemoby22@...> wrote:

        > #1, has the Center for Twitchell plagarizism been removed? I cannot locate it?

        I can't connect with it either. I doubt if it's been removed. I hope maybe David Lane is updating it!

        > #2, i know that Twitchell's books are heavily plagarized. What about his discourses? (Not the ones written by Klemp, but the ones Paul put out).

        I remember that a lot of the old discourse material seemed to be the same stuff in the books. I don't think anyone's documented plagiarism in the discourses, but there's nothing in them that isn't in the books.

        Have a great day!