Re: How do you get someone out of eck?

  • harrisonferrel
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 16, 2009
      People don't translate, they die. Brilliant! That made me laugh because there's so much crap in eckankar that is beyond senseless. Translating is when you want to know the Italian word for something. A few years ago (I left eckankar many years ago), I was in a bookstore and picked up a copy of the eck lexicon book (not to buy, of course, because I wouldn't give another nickel to this cult). It was amazing how so many of the words were just bastardized "definitions" of real words. The bottom line is that eckists are so deluded that you can literally make up definitions for real words and pass them along for them to digest.