How to destress from ECKANKRAP : )

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2009
      Eckankarap actually is a very stressful religion/cult. I was wondering about what really helps to escape from this nasty Kult. It is easy to just get away, but just like any addiction, you may think that avoidance of anything that reminds you of IT is the answer. I believe that finding things that soothe you is a very important escape into a better reality than what a Kult like eckankrap can every give you.

      For me, music and art etc., or some kind of self expression that is creative and gives you a positive sense of Well Being, may be the answer. It was this promise that drew most of us into eckankrap in the first place, imo. Of course, we were mislead and lied to.

      I suppose it takes practice and also giving ourselves permission to allow this state of Well Being that does not require any Kult or Oppressive Belief System.

      Question Authority
      LOL
      Tygerpurr ; )
    • Leanne Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2009
        I learned more from carolyn myss, abraham hicks, zen, and others I cant pronounce than sexankar.

        Leanne