Re: "Past-life readings" and "Past-life regressions"

  • ctecvie
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 15, 2009
      Hi Jonathan,

      I started to read Michael Newton as well, but I just can't relate. For me, it's just another concept that may or may not be that way. It's just like in "normal" life - there are things that happen to a group of people and not to others, like some people being always in need of money and others aren't. I think that whatever happens after death is a very individual thing. And of course it's fascinating - that's why there are so many books and concepts!

      And what does "spiritually advanced" mean anyway? It was important as long as I was an ekkie but has absolutely no meaning for me at all now!