Re: The following Ford Johnson website URLs are failing

  • jonathanjohns96
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2009
      Thanks. You told me exactly what I expected to hear. My conclusion is
      that there must be someone working at my ISP PeoplePC who is blocking
      these sites. I don't know what else to think. I have been unable to
      access various parts of Ford Johnson's website Truth-Seeker.com for
      over a month now.

      And it's not only Ford's website. Generally speaking, for every ten
      links I try to acces for an ant-Eckankar website, only about two
      actually work. I realize that I should expect some bad links, ,but 80%
      bad is way too high. Something is going on.

      Jonathan
    • jonathanjohns96
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2009
        Just thought I would give everyone an update about Ford's Truth Seeker
        website.

        I just went to Ford Johnson's Truth Seeker website. I immediately
        noticed that he has a brand new home page. Naturally, I tested out a
        lot of the links.

        Almost all of the choices in the pull-down menus work. But, for me,
        the "Message Board" button initially leads me to the Message Board
        page, I see the page for a second, but then it bombs out, being
        replaced by a page from my ISP. Other than that one, all of the links
        that I tried worked.

        I just have one piece of advice. When using the pull-down menus, make
        certain that you click on the actual text, not on the blank space to
        the right of the text. Otherwise your choice will not be activated. In
        other words, the blank space to the right of the text should
        be 'active' but it is not.

        Much of the interesting stuff about Eckankar is listed under 'Truth
        Revealed --> Eckankar.' That's where the legal depositions are located.