Fw: This will blow you away!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008

    • etznab@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
        You know, that is kinda creepy. I mean like,
        way creepy! (It guessed my card twice).

        Thanks for sharing that.

        How do you think they do it? Is it some kind
        of mind control? Where, some subliminal data
        exists in the illustrations? (what's really in that
        black background?)

        I mean, I really tried to pick what I "thought"
        it would never guess. However was I "thinking"
        or did I only imagine that I was thinking on my
        own?

        Like I said. That was way creepy! IMO.

        Etznab

      • Harry Seggu
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
          Hey Guys,

          Its an optical illusion...

          We all see but we don't observe and this is what
          happens to most of us in life!

          If you look at the first set of cards you will see
          these combination of cards:

          King of Hearts
          Jack of Clubs
          King of Spades
          Queen of Diamonds
          Queen of Clubs
          Jack of Diamonds

          As you scroll down you will discover that the entire
          combination is totally different, but what 'captures' us
          to believe it to be the case of the missing card is the
          colour combination that fools us.

          You will see these set of cards in the 'missing card' set:

          Queen of Hearts
          King of Clubs
          Jack of Hearts
          Queen of Spades
          and King of Diamonds

          There you go the illusion revealed to you, but a good one.

          Regards,

          Harry

          P.S. Join me on facebook and be friends. Thanks.
          Here's the link: My Profile

          To: eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com
          From: brighttigress@...
          Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:33:46 -0700
          Subject: [eckankartruth] Fw: This will blow you away!!!!!!

          Always-on security tools provide safer ways to connect and share anywhere. Find out more. Windows Live
        • etznab@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2008
            So, it's like NONE of the first six cards
            are present in the second set of five cards.
            So, no matter which one you pick it's not
            going to be there in the second set.

            Thanks for sharing that. Glad to know
            how it's done.

            Etznab