Re: [eckankartruth] Neville's The Power of Awareness link

  • etznab@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2008
      Tried that link, but I couldn't download anything.
      It was taking too long.

      Found another link though. It's a page of quotes,
      but it has links to the lectures so there is a lot of
      text to view.

      http://www.nevillelecturehall.com/quotes.html

      Don't know why I couldn't download the whole
      Neville book, but will try it again another time.

      Thanks a whole lot for posting the archives link!

      Etznab